PDA

View Full Version : Rock/Sand/Salt Order

BlkWolfe
10-01-2004, 08:49 PM
Hey everybody

anybody that hasnt been following in the Edmonton forum, we're making a run out to calgary for a load of LR to set up a new reef

We're about 120lbs short of hitting Figi for 3.99lb. Im up for picking up LR, substrates, and salt buckets and making a pit stop in calgary to help load up on some more rock and drop the price down as low as we can get it

info is here...

http://www.canreef.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=92988#92988

so anybody from cowtown that wants in on this, please read the thread over in the edmonton forum, follow the instructions, and if your ordering just leave me a post in THIS thread so i can keep track of what im bringing back to calgary :)

Thanks

EmilyB
10-01-2004, 09:14 PM
If there is enough interest generated for you to come through Calgary, I'll order a box of rock (and 2 salts if there is room). It may just cause you more grief than just sticking to your Edmonton order if the weather is bad.

You could maybe throw the rock in my garage (heated) if you are overnighting in Calgary to keep it warm.

AJ_77
10-01-2004, 09:26 PM
Your garage?? Heck, I've got some room in my TANK...

A bucket of IO for $40 would be good! That LR travel / cold thing makes me a bit nervous...

BlkWolfe
10-01-2004, 11:16 PM
im still working on how to keep it warm

i can fit an insulated box in my bed for probably 9-12 boxes of rock. Insulation on all sides can be 6" thick easy. J&L can put heat packs inside the boxes. I can always throw water bottles or ziplocks full of warm/hot water in between the boxes that can be refilled whenever we stop for diesel if need be, depends how much heat it bleeds

if anybody has any ideas im all ears

i just hope i havent ****ed off enough of the gods to hit -20 on halloween :P

BlkWolfe
10-01-2004, 11:20 PM
Emily

Calgary isnt really too far outta the way for us. Not too much extra travel time over taking the Kokahala. Be a chance to meet some of the reefers in calgary :mrgreen: plus if we get enough, itll knock the price of rock down for everybody

I was actually thinking of using somebodies garage if they didnt mind. Maybe as a meeting place for everybody to pick up their parts? while the rock packs are undone can refill everything with warm water in ziplocks again for the night/next day

only if your up for it of course

Quinn
10-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Wouldn't it be faster to go through Calgary on your way to Vancouver anyways? The Jasper route almost seems slower, and Mapquest recommends going through Calgary as well.

No reason you still couldn't take the Coke. You can go straight from Calgary to Banff, Lake Louise, Field, Golden, Revelstoke and Kamloops.

EmilyB
10-02-2004, 12:02 AM
I don't mind helping keep those rocks warm. Way out in the NW tho. :eek:

AJ_77
10-02-2004, 12:18 AM
I don't mind helping keep those rocks warm. Way out in the NW tho. :eek:
Deb, if they come in on the #1 you're a good choice - just up Stoney Trail, on the way to the #2.

Very handy...

EmilyB
10-03-2004, 12:09 AM
Shall I place my order BlackW?

Bob I
10-03-2004, 01:03 AM
I 'm in need of a bucket of salt if it can be worked in. :biggrin:

rossb
10-03-2004, 01:24 AM
I also would be interested in a bucket of salt...I live quite close to Deb ... and can lend assistance with loading/unloading as well.

EmilyB
10-03-2004, 02:29 AM
BlackW, I think you can probably get mysis back to Edmonton in its frozen state, so maybe consider an order from Ross. I can store it here, I have no food in my freezer.... :rolleyes: :lol:

BMW Rider
10-03-2004, 03:24 AM
I could do with another bucket of salt on hand, and I do need about 20 - 25 lbs more LR for my FO tank.

mr_alberta
10-03-2004, 03:30 AM
I'd be interested in some Mysis if there was a Calgary layover....

BlkWolfe
10-03-2004, 05:29 AM
heh, now i remember why im buying a 1 ton pickup

Ross, would you mind posting up the package size, number of packs, and price per pack of the mysis in this thread? Id like to just shortcut over to this thread from the other one then theres no confusion with the edmontonians that want some

If the calgarians are up for it, i got no problem bringing it. just list what your down for in this thread so i can keep track of whats going where

oh, and has anybody weighed a 160g bucket of salt? curious for weight in case some of it ends up in the back seats

my phone number is 780-953-5311 for any questions or problems

rossb
10-03-2004, 01:47 PM
The MYSIS is frozen, comes in 8 ounce flats and is available in small and large sizes (the critter size). The fellow we get it from also sells it to the LFS's and they charge $12-$16 and I have 30+ packages available at $6.00.

you can read about it here http://www.mysis.com/index1.html

Bob I
10-03-2004, 05:24 PM
As to the bucket of salt. I would like the 200 gallon bucket of Kent salt. Would I have to contact J&L to pay for it, and the get it off the truck when it arrives here. :question:
BTW I just priced it out on J&L's site. It would cost almost $30.00 to ship one bucket to Calgary. It would seem that if everyone pays Josh 10 bucks for his trouble we are still a long way ahead. :eek:

BlkWolfe
10-03-2004, 09:26 PM
Ross...dont happen to have 16 or 40oz packs? dont remember how much the 40's are at the bigals here. anyway id rather give the money to other hobbyists...put me down for 10 packs of small and 5 packs of large

Bob, yep thats the plan. Everything being ordered from J&L should be placed through Jeff, ordered, paid for, and then on hold for pickup by Josh Edwards (Me :mrgreen: )

our dates are...pickup from J&L the morning of the 29th or the 30th, dropoff in calgary that night, then dropoffs in edmonton are the day after

if anybody in calgary has a preference for receiving this stuff on a friday night or a saturday night let me know, otherwise we'll just kinda go by feel and decide a few days before

BlkWolfe
10-04-2004, 08:26 AM
If anybody has a J&L box leftover from a previous rock order...could i please get outer dimensions of length/width/height, an exact measurment would be great :mrgreen:

Would like to get started on the rock box for the truck this coming weekend

mr_alberta
10-04-2004, 01:42 PM
Ross, pm'd you.

I'm down for 5 of each.

EmilyB
10-04-2004, 09:33 PM
My order is placed. Perhaps we can make a confirmed list, by adding your name and what you have confirmed with J&L.

1) EmilyB - 1 box (65lbs) rock, 2 Kent salt buckets, 1 bag Caribsea Select sand

BlkWolfe
10-05-2004, 01:26 AM
ill give Jeff a call tomorrow and get his copy of the list so we can double check the edmonton and calgary orders so far. ill post each list in the respective forum morrow night hopefully

i think we're sitting about a box short of 3.99

Cap'n
10-05-2004, 02:04 AM
Just added a little bit (tiny, really) to the order.

So, is J&L keeping a running tally of all the rock and giving us a price before pick-up dependant on the quantity?

May be interested in one of the medium size pieces of driftwood you have for sale as well BlkWolfe, if you have room to bring it along.

BlkWolfe
10-05-2004, 04:14 AM
Just what you said :biggrin:

nobody should be charged for their rock orders until a few days before pickup when we have our total weight being picked up. im sure Jeff will be calling everybody individually prior to any charges. Everythings just being lumped together, like 500lbs being purchased by one person. it just happens to be going to 8 difference places

Capt, should be able to shoehorn a piece in under a wheel well or somethin :lol:

BlkWolfe
10-05-2004, 10:18 PM
K heres the list i got from J&L

Edmonton:
Josh - 2 x 160g IO, 8 bags sugar size aragamax, 160lbs figi
Jessica - 60lbs figi
Harvey Wong - 65lbs figi, 2x 160g IO CHECKED
Chris Greggors - 2 x Sediment Filters
Paul Switzeny - 1 x 160g IO, 10lbs figi, maxi jet 600
John Chan - Corlife gloves, 2 x 160g IO, 3 x 12" optimal reflectors

Calgary:
Bob Ipema - 1 x 200g kent salt CHECKED
Deb Hadford - 65lbs figi, 2 x 200g kent salt, 1 x aragamax select CHECKED
Ed Miller - 25lbs figi, 2 x 200g kent salt CHECKED

This is the list that J&L currently has, so if somethings wrong or missing you need to contact them and then contact me. and i apologize if i spelt anyones name wrong

also if i got somebodies location wrong, ie your in edmonton and i got you on the calgary list, just point in our in your respective forum so i can fix up my list.

and finally, can i please get a pm from everybody thats in, with your contact info, name, number, screen name on here if its different than your name etc. and PM it to me

we're one box short of hitting our 3.99lb. and ive got room for 2 more boxes in the truck

EmilyB
10-07-2004, 04:51 AM
No one else in Calgary needs rock? :eek: :confused:

Come on, you guys can split up a box worth :cool: Everyone is always asking me about rock - where are you guys? :mrgreen:

Canadian Man
10-07-2004, 06:34 AM
I need some salt?? :biggrin:

wayner
10-07-2004, 05:04 PM
I need sand

TANGOMAN
10-08-2004, 03:29 AM
I need money... :sad:

BMW Rider
10-08-2004, 04:09 AM
I need money... :sad:

What! You mean I have to pay for it too!

The way I see it is, I'm spending money to save money. Damn, I've been listening to my wife after a shopping trip too much, its starting to rub off.

BlkWolfe
10-08-2004, 05:53 AM
we still got room on and in the truck :mrgreen:

if you guys want it and can make it out to NW calgary on the 29th then by all means add it in. Might as well make the most of this trip

Ed, ive had to teach my wife that :cool: should have seen the look on her face the first time she saw a couple of us carting about 1400lbs of potatoes into the cellar out on the farm to keep half the extended family supplied for the year. 8 bucks per 50lb bag aint too bad to load up on

Come on everybody...gotta be able to get one more box together

EmilyB
10-08-2004, 06:09 AM
I'll do that last box...I probably have room to cure it. I will sell it later after curing. :cool:

BlkWolfe
10-08-2004, 06:24 AM
:BIG:

heh, had to try it

BlkWolfe
10-09-2004, 08:07 AM
emilyb's addition should have gotten us to the 3.99 :mrgreen:

ill give jeff a call in the morning and get our total weight

also, took delivery of the new truck today. crew cab is pretty spacious, so we'll be able to stack all the rock in the back seat and keep everything warm for the trip back. no ****ing around with an insulated box in the bed.

also, this leaves the entire bed open, so anybody that wants, we're still open for more additions of salt and sand

thanks everybody

BlkWolfe
10-12-2004, 11:46 PM
Just got off with J&L

I dont know who over there is doing their math. we're sitting at 400lbs even, which means we're still at 4.09. Dont know who the he...ck would say we hit 3.99. then again i missed it too....

and to top it off they want the 8th box full before they'll drop it. which means we're approx 120lbs short

im going to throw something up on the vancouver forum, see if somebody just wants to grab a couple discounted boxes from the back of the truck when we get done with J&L, hell ill even deliver around Burnaby

sorry about this everybody, looks like we're not done yet

BMW Rider
10-13-2004, 03:07 PM
I don't have a problem with $4.09/lb for the rock. Its still way cheaper than the $8.99/lb locally. I say go for it even if the extra orders don't come.

Canadian Man
10-13-2004, 03:25 PM
If I want some salt, how do I go about getting it on the truck and where do I pick it up when it comes into Calgary?

Buccaneer
10-13-2004, 06:24 PM
If I want some salt, how do I go about getting it on the truck and where do I pick it up when it comes into Calgary?

Me too :mrgreen:

BlkWolfe
10-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Anybody for salt just follow the instructions wherever the heck i put them

Call Jeff, give him your list and credit card info, tell him its being picked up by Josh Edwards, and thats that

still got room for salt and sand so by all means

BMW, still up for using your place as the Calgary dropoff?

Canadian Man
10-13-2004, 11:28 PM
cool! and where is BMW's place?

impreza
10-14-2004, 12:50 AM
I need about 20lbs of rock, how will it be separated? Will it be separated in a separate box? or...??

BMW Rider
10-14-2004, 02:29 AM
No problem dropping the Calgary stuff here. I can make room in the garage. I'm up in Country Hills in the NW which makes the drop off easy. Its only five minutes off Deerfoot.

Canadian Man
10-14-2004, 02:41 AM
Well it's a far drive but It's worth it if I can get the salt for $50 a bucket! :biggrin:

Bob I
10-14-2004, 03:12 AM
Like everything else this is becoming a bit complicated. I thought Ross was involved in the dropoff somehow. He told me he would drop the salt off at my place. Now we are talking BMW, I am getting confused. :confused:

BlkWolfe
10-14-2004, 05:22 AM
Anything between you and Ross was just between you and Ross. We thought about using EmilyB's place for awhile but my truck wouldnt fit in her garage, so its now moving over to BMWRiders. Only changed plans once

The rock has been another matter entirely...

Each box will be loaded with its 65lbs. if your not taking a full box, then we'll just grab whatever box is at the top, you grab whatever to make your ordered weight. Dont want anybody picking through boxes getting choice peices.

oh yeah, anybody got a scale or somethin?

BlkWolfe
10-14-2004, 05:33 AM
BTW

I'm planning for loading up at J&L saturday October 30th, and arriving in Calgary somewhere between 7-9pm that night

We can then meet up at BMW's place to part out the orders, and depending what time we finish, i may just head back to edmonton that night

Ed, hows this work for you?

Ross, fine by you as well? bring the mysis when you pickup your part and save another meeting the next day

let me know if a saturday night pickup is a problem for anybody, but this would work best for me

Thanks All

impreza
10-14-2004, 05:39 AM
I would be willing to take a box if someone will half it with me.

BlkWolfe
10-14-2004, 05:44 AM
and...i need Keith (Fishsticks?) to contact me please. Need to hear from you before i leave otherwise its staying on the dock

Aquamarina
10-14-2004, 03:44 PM
Hi, Josh. Just wondering if you have made the Vancouver run yet. We have just decided to re-rock our tank and are looking for about 6 boxes of live rock. If we can get the order (or even some of it) on your truck, that would be great.
Anne

BlkWolfe
10-14-2004, 04:45 PM
Anne...the run isnt until the end of the month so theres still time

We only have room for about 8 boxes total in the cab, and we're at 6 now. if you want to call and order in for those last two, your more than welcome to

andestang
10-14-2004, 07:03 PM
I would be willing to take a box if someone will half it with me. I was thinking the same thing, so if you"d like I'd split a box with you :biggrin:

BMW Rider
10-14-2004, 11:14 PM
BTW

I'm planning for loading up at J&L saturday October 30th, and arriving in Calgary somewhere between 7-9pm that night

We can then meet up at BMW's place to part out the orders, and depending what time we finish, i may just head back to edmonton that night

Ed, hows this work for you?

Ross, fine by you as well? bring the mysis when you pickup your part and save another meeting the next day

let me know if a saturday night pickup is a problem for anybody, but this would work best for me

Thanks All

That should work out okay. I am not working that day or the next, so no problem if it runs into the later hours. I will plan to be home the 31st for any who can't make it on the Saturday.

This could even become a trick-or-drink party :lol:

Aquamarina
10-14-2004, 11:15 PM
Hi, Josh,
I have emailed you to say that I have ordered 2 boxes of J&L live rock for pickup on Oct. 30--but I can't confirm anywhere on the website that I have sent the private email. Could you please let me know if I need to send it to you again?
Anne

BlkWolfe
10-14-2004, 11:42 PM
Ed, you read my mind. might be overnighting after all :cool:

Anne, Andestang, & Impreza - im going to stop by the store tonight and see if i can get some rubbermaid storage containers to stack up in the back seat. since all the rock is riding in a heated cab ill just be wasting space using J&L's insulated boxes.

Anne, i think i can bring back a little more for you to save shipping on the extra boxes

Andestang & Impreza, let me know by sat/sunday if you guys want to split. by then ill know how much LR i can carry. If you dont go in we can make up the rest with Anne's extra

and BTW, we are now maxed out for salt at 18 pails. dont want to stack them. So anybody thats in as of this posting, thats it :eek:

and now it looks like we made our 3.99....again :rolleyes:

Canadian Man
10-15-2004, 12:02 AM
Did I get counted for one or two pails?
:biggrin:

impreza
10-15-2004, 05:12 PM
I would be willing to take a box if someone will half it with me. I was thinking the same thing, so if you"d like I'd split a box with you :biggrin:

Sounds good to me! Check pm!

andestang
10-15-2004, 07:50 PM
Sounds good to me! Check pm!
PM answered :cool:

andestang
10-16-2004, 02:59 AM
Andestang & Impreza, let me know by sat/sunday if you guys want to split.
Jonathan and I are going to split a box and I called it in to J&L, so if thats OK its appreciated :mrgreen:

BlkWolfe
10-16-2004, 04:52 AM
Sounds good :mrgreen:

we are now maxed for salt and rock. My truck is going to be piled high, so whatever we have as of now is all thats going to be coming back

Thanks for the contributions everybody, see you all in 2 weeks

Anne, would you mind giving me a call when you read this? i dont have your contact info

Josh

BlkWolfe
10-21-2004, 12:11 AM
Ok, heres the final list...

Calgary:
Bob Ipema - 1 x 200g kent salt
Deb Hadford - 80lbs figi, 2 x 200g kent salt, 1 x aragamax select
Ed Miller - 25lbs figi, 2 x 200g kent salt
Ross B - 2 x 200g kent salt, 1 x 160g IO, 12 x 10oz box of chemi pure, 1 x 150w visitherm Jon Vogt - 2 x 200g kent salt
Anne Walker - 130lbs figi+, 2 x 200g kent salt
Mike Anderson - 65lbs figi

This is the list i have directly from J&L. once again, any discrepancies or problems, call me or pm me and ill make the changes

J&L also contacted me this morning. There seems to be a snafu with their primary figi supplier, and getting permission to bring the rock in. If their primary source cannot come through, Jeff has assured me they have a secondary supplier that can have the rock for our order in its entirity at J&L on November 1st, a monday.

Now this brings up a question for pickups. hoever this may be more affected by the calgary orders since we wont be arriving there until a late hour, and i dont want people running around with rock late at night when they gotta be up at work or with kids at 6am.

So for everybody involved in Calgary. Does anyone have a problem with this moving back by one week, to make the calgary pickup the evening of november 6th, saturday. instead of a monday/tuesday night pickup.

Canadian Man
10-21-2004, 01:53 AM
fine with me but i'm not on the list :confused:

Bob I
10-21-2004, 02:22 AM
I don't see any problems. :biggrin:

BlkWolfe
10-21-2004, 02:43 AM
Jon, had you on the edmonton list for some reason

list is updated. 2 x 200g kents right?

Canadian Man
10-21-2004, 03:25 AM
Jon, had you on the edmonton list for some reason

list is updated. 2 x 200g kents right?

Yes that's correct. :biggrin:

BMW Rider
10-21-2004, 02:56 PM
The 6th should still work for me. My garage will still be available as an unloading/holding point if needed.

Aquamarina
10-21-2004, 04:37 PM
Nov. 6th should be fine for us. Thanks.
Anne

EmilyB
10-21-2004, 05:48 PM
Yes, 6th works !

BlkWolfe
10-22-2004, 10:45 PM
Ok...here it goes...

The order and pickup dates are now final

The original supplier has come through, so the rock will be arriving at J&L on the 29th, we will be picking it up the morning of saturday oct 30th

Calgary pickups will be outta BMWRiders garage after approx 8-9pm on Oct 30th.

Edmonton Pickups will be at my place anytime after Noon on sunday October 31st

Please contact your respective pickup points for address and directions :)

For anyone picking up rock, you will need to bring your own containers with you for taking it home.

We are also going to need either a home weight scale or anything else for weighing out everybodies order, at both the Edmonton & Calgary drops, since all the rock is coming back with about 100-120lbs per container.

any questions, as always, call me at 780-953-5311

see everybody in a week

Aquamarina
10-25-2004, 04:14 PM
Anticipating the delivery of live rock next weekend, I want to clean out some old garbage bins for curing it. What is the best cleaning solution to use?
Also, how much LR can be cured in an average sized garbage bin?
What about filtration while it is in the bins?

mr_alberta
10-25-2004, 04:33 PM
Well, if the bins are just dirty, use Vinegar and water. Just rinse it out well afterwards to get all the vinegar out.

When curing the live rock, just make sure you have a powerhead or two in there to create flow and break up the surface of the water. That's all you need basically.

EmilyB
10-25-2004, 08:44 PM
Anne, I wouldn't use old garbage bins. There could be contaminants in there.

Get a couple rubbermaid storage containers.

I would use a heater as well. More of the crawly things will survive.

mr_alberta
10-30-2004, 02:53 AM
Just got a call from Josh. He's pick up all the rock and salt!

Everything should go as planned. Pickup for Calgary should be on the evening of Oct 30 (Saturday). He does need someone to bring a scale to the pickup point to weight the rock though. So if you can go early and bring a scale, please do.

If you have any questions/concerns, please call Josh on his cell at: 780-953-5311.

EmilyB
10-30-2004, 06:24 AM
I don't have a scale. Someone should post if they have one pleaee?

BMW Rider
10-30-2004, 02:29 PM
I have a bathroom scale here. Not sure how accurate it is though. If someone has a better one, please bring it along.

mr_alberta
10-30-2004, 06:37 PM
One final update:

I just spoke to Josh, he's leaving Vancouver right now (12:30PM AB time), so he should be in Calgary at about 9 or so?

A couple of notes:

Ann (I believe that was the name) - Josh was only able to get 97lbs of your rock since they had to lighten the load so they wouldn't crush the rocks on the bottom of the pile.

Also, I believe someone either in Calgary or Edmonton, has ordered 2 Maxi-Jet 400, but they only had one available. As a result, Josh will bring one back with him today and JL's will ship the other to you free of charge.

If you have any questions/concerns, please call Josh on his cell.

Thanks.

Bob I
10-30-2004, 08:35 PM
One final update:

I just spoke to Josh, he's leaving Vancouver right now (12:30PM AB time), so he should be in Calgary at about 9 or so?

Is he flying :question: , Vancouver to Calgary in 8.5 hours :question: It used to take me 14. :eek:

Canadian Man
10-30-2004, 09:15 PM
One final update:

Is he flying :question: , Vancouver to Calgary in 8.5 hours :question: It used to take me 14. :eek:

Yea no kidding! He's gotta do 140kph to get here.

Quinn
10-30-2004, 09:26 PM
Wow... no doubt. That's fast. I drive fast and it takes me 6 or so hours just to get from Calgary to Kelowna.

EmilyB
10-30-2004, 10:51 PM
Can someone pm me Ed's (BMW's) phone number?

Got it, thanks Alan. :biggrin:

mr_alberta
10-30-2004, 11:31 PM
Hear ye hear ye,

Well, it looks like Josh has hit a spot of traffic, so his ETA has been pushed back one hour (to 10pm).

I'll let you guys know if there are any more developments.

AndyL
10-31-2004, 03:36 PM
[quote=newguy]One final update:

Last time I drove that trip, it was almost exactly 1000km's city limit to city limit... 10hrs is pretty reasonable, if you don't stop at every bar/rest stop/moose along the way.

Heard he ran in to some real fun snow storms en-route though. Snow's never good on that highway.

Andy

bluetang
10-31-2004, 03:46 PM
Lots of snow in the mountains right now. Trip can be made in 10hrs good driving condition. Snow....12hrs..

BMW Rider
10-31-2004, 07:03 PM
Josh has been here unloaded, rested, reloaded, coffeed, and is well on his way to Edmonton.

Here's a big THANK YOU to Josh for all his work, time and driving to do this for all of us. :BIG:

BlkWolfe
10-31-2004, 10:36 PM
Thanks to everyone that contributed :mrgreen:

Other than the traffic delays everything looks like it went well. containers didnt leak and we had ample room for the salt

we left van at about 1230, and arrived at eds place i think it was 1130? there was an hour delay getting out of vancouver, accident in the west bound lanes led to about 4km of rubberneckers going east bound. another half hour going around a jackknifed canfor truck on the coke after a tiny little blizzard, and about 90 mins of 60km/h through rogers pass on account of the fog.

Edmonton to Vancouver was about 11 hours taking 16 to 5 to 1, Vancouver to Calgary was 11 1/2 hours including the delays.

heh, the speedo only went over 125 when i was passing. The only pee breaks are when the truck needs a drink every 800km or so :razz: and i dont like turning my cruise off

Anne, my apologies i couldnt get more of your order into the truck. we had to pull some weight out of the top row of rubbermaids. the lids we're starting to cave just sitting on J&L's floor.

and im sorry i couldnt meet Deb and anne, just have to wait for the next time

thanks again all

EmilyB
10-31-2004, 10:53 PM
Many thanks to you Josh. :biggrin:

Hope to catch you on your next visit to Calgary. Picked up my stuff today - awesome rock !

And thanks Ed for taking the midnite shift :lol:

Aquamarina
11-01-2004, 02:45 AM
Thanks so much, Josh. I appreciate getting the amount of rock you were able to carry, and the 2 pails of salt. Could you please pm me your address so that I can join the others in contributing to the cost of the trip.
Anne

andestang
11-01-2004, 05:13 AM
Thank you very much Josh,
The rock is super :mrgreen: You showed that you are one dedicated reefer :cool:

EmilyB
11-01-2004, 05:44 AM
Don't you guys be too quick to cure without light....there is some great stuff on this rock !

Canadian Man
11-01-2004, 06:15 AM
Thanks! :cool:
To Ed as well for donating his garage! :cool:

AJ_77
11-01-2004, 04:06 PM
Yup, thanks to Josh and Ed - good job guys!

:biggrin:

andestang
11-01-2004, 05:39 PM
To Ed as well for donating his garage!
Opps, yes also Ed & his coffee :wink: