PDA

View Full Version : 200 gallon custom tank

DGraziani
06-05-2015, 05:21 AM
My tank got ick. Only one fish but quarantining them all. And if the emperor dies most likely gonna sell the set up and put the next one on hold for a few years. These are the details.
- 200 gallon aquarium with single over flow centre at the back BUT has 4 holes on bottom and 4 on back glass for a recirculation tank (tank is a massive square on a metal stand with expensive wood to cover the sides) (4FT x 3FT x 2.5ishFT) haven't measure exactly, it's a custom tank with euro brace.
- brand new external pump on it now
- almost brand new external pump comes with it
- 4FT T5 lights almost brand new only a couple months use.
- glass lid
- all brand new filter media and brand new chemicals and test kits I have not even opened yet
- amazing massive protein skimmer
- 2 heaters
- 2 brand new power heads
- 250-300 pounds of live sand
-220-250ish pounds of live rock all cured!. With mushrooms and lots of growth.
- 2 chocolate chip star fish
- 2 cleaner shrimp
- 2 peppermint shrimp
- naso tang 6inch
- emperor 6 inch (if he survives)
- bamboo shark 7 inches eats well
- lawnmower blenny
- some white big goby
- 260 hermit crabs
- salt etc etc etc
And a couple other odds and ends I may be forgetting. If serious contact me, may part out only all live stock and rock first. I'm highly debating about selling it if the Emporor angel passes away. Shoot me offers. 250-870-8291. i don't come on here often so call or text is better i live in west kelowna

Aquattro
06-05-2015, 05:24 AM
We ask all for sale posts have prices please.

DGraziani
06-09-2015, 09:05 PM
My tank got ick. Only one fish but quarantining them all. And if the emperor dies most likely gonna sell the set up and put the next one on hold for a few years. These are the details.
- 200 gallon aquarium with single over flow centre at the back BUT has 4 holes on bottom and 4 on back glass for a recirculation tank (tank is a massive square on a metal stand with expensive wood to cover the sides) (4FT x 3FT x 2.5ishFT) haven't measure exactly, it's a custom tank with euro brace.
- brand new external pump on it now
- almost brand new external pump comes with it
- 4FT T5 lights almost brand new only a couple months use.
- glass lid
- all brand new filter media and brand new chemicals and test kits I have not even opened yet
- amazing massive protein skimmer
- 2 heaters 25000
- 2 brand new power heads
- 250-300 pounds of live sand
-220-250ish pounds of live rock all cured!. With mushrooms and lots of growth.
- 2 cleaner shrimp
- 2 peppermint shrimp
- naso tang 6inch
- emperor 6 inch (if he survives)
- bamboo shark 7 inches eats well
- lawnmower blenny
- some white big goby
- 260 hermit crabs
- salt etc etc etc
And a couple other odds and ends I may be forgetting. If serious contact me, may part out only all live stock and rock first. I'm highly debating about selling it if the Emporor angel passes away. Shoot me offers. 250-870-8291. i don't come on here often so call or text is better i live in west kelowna

2500 for whole set up! Or will sell live stock etc first. Anyone interested In
-250 pounds of live rock, all covered in purple
- 250-300 pounds of live fine sand.
- 2 cleaner shrimp
- bamboo shark
- 2 fire shrimp
- 200-250 hermit crabs
- lawnmore blenny

All has to go together or find someone to split it with! PM me for offers!