PDA

View Full Version : Going To Change The Name Of My Tank To "Indestructo"

04V10
06-03-2015, 09:02 AM
Recently due to the fires up north, we had to evacuate where I work for 11 days. When we evacuated, the power went out after 2 days. So the tank was sitting there, stagnant with no flow or heat for 9 days!

Come back when we are able to, power kicks on, and everything is still alive!!! Mind you I don't have any fish, but corals and crabs are still alive. Also, it's only a 10 gallon tank!

These little critters are quite amazing. :lol:

kien
06-03-2015, 02:50 PM
That's amazing! What kind of corals did you have in there? I suppose an event like this occurring in the spring is not as critical as if it happened in the winter :biggrin:

Myka
06-03-2015, 03:02 PM
Awesome!! Watch out though, now you're going to get some little thing like a heater sticks on a fries it all. You better go knock on wood! ;)

gobytron
06-03-2015, 03:32 PM
That's amazing! What kind of corals did you have in there? I suppose an event like this occurring in the spring is not as critical as if it happened in the winter :biggrin:

would also love to know what you have in there that survived that...

04V10
06-04-2015, 06:29 AM
I've got a bunch of zoas, acans, and 2 favias. Other than that, there are 2 hermit crabs. All are looking happy and good to go!