will split shipping (probably $5 each)
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31FxyP6cSaL.jpg

claynelson
06-18-2015, 11:57 PM
sent me a piranha instead of a hammerhead and now not answering pm's

kamloops_reefer
06-19-2015, 07:18 PM
sent me a piranha instead of a hammerhead and now not answering pm's

Got back to Clay as we are away (yes, people do have lives away from canreef) to support my father in the hospital (all is well now!)

we are working on this at the moment to resolve. I'd expect he should post a POSITIVE or NEGATIVE outcome of this after we get it sorted out after the weekend.

just another reason to have an itrader classification system :biggrin:, saves the headache of having people not involved with the transaction message me and make for a annoying experience on a innocent mixup.

kamloops_reefer
06-25-2015, 02:04 PM
Waiting for the magnet to be returned - expected end of July because too busy.

A little disappointing this honest mistake of mine (read the name of the pad replacement rather than the magnet) was called out on here, multiple PM's and emails to my wife within days while I was away visiting family in the hospital.

I guess that's what I get for spending extra on shipping for faster service and going out of my way during a time when my attention should be spent elsewhere.

Aquattro
06-25-2015, 02:35 PM
Oh stop. One comment in a thread from a newer member a bit worried about something. Big deal. You clearly have it worked out with the guy and things are sorted out. PMs come right to your computer, you didn't have to go to the post office to get them.
Nobody here thinks you were leaving the country with the real magnet cleaner. Lets just move on, k?

kamloops_reefer
06-25-2015, 02:48 PM
Oh stop. One comment in a thread from a newer member a bit worried about something. Big deal. You clearly have it worked out with the guy and things are sorted out. PMs come right to your computer, you didn't have to go to the post office to get them.
Nobody here thinks you were leaving the country with the real magnet cleaner. Lets just move on, k?

a new member? he registered in Aug. 2014

I was out of town no where near a computer and had bigger things to worry about.

glad to hear your .02

Aquattro
06-25-2015, 02:56 PM
I was out of town no where near a computer and had bigger things to worry about.

Right. So worry about that instead of all this noise. It's just a damn magnet and some comment from a stranger. Move on.