PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Aquarium Group Order

Samw
05-13-2015, 06:51 AM
I'm placing an order with IA. If anyone in Vancouver wants to join the order and split the cost of shipping, let me know and I can give you the details for pickup in False Creek area. I'm targeting Monday May 25th for delivery.

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=248

Wretch
05-15-2015, 02:13 AM
I am in for a few. What info do I need?

Bill@IA
05-15-2015, 01:37 PM
I am in for a few. What info do I need?

Place your order online, with us. Mention the Group Buy Leader in the Comments Box during Check Out, and we will take it from there.

All Orders will include Fauna Marin Food Samples for you to try.

Wretch
05-15-2015, 05:53 PM
Place your order online, with us. Mention the Group Buy Leader in the Comments Box during Check Out, and we will take it from there.

All Orders will include Fauna Marin Food Samples for you to try.

Order Placed. Thanks for the quick response to my questions.

Samw
05-18-2015, 03:22 AM
Hi all. I'll be out of town for a few days so if anyone PM's during this time, I may be slow to respond. Also if you can send me your email address and phone number after you place your order, then I can contact you guys when the order arrives or provide updates. I'm targeting May 28th delivery if May 25th doesn't work.

Samw
05-25-2015, 07:06 PM
We've tentatively confirmed our order to be delivered on May 29th. Pickup would be either in downtown Vancouver. Pickup in Richmond might be an additional option. To be confirmed.

gmann
05-25-2015, 07:16 PM
If pick up can be in rmd i'd join gb too

gmann
05-25-2015, 08:08 PM
Sorry I should have looked before commenting. The peice I was looking at is sold

Bill@IA
05-25-2015, 09:39 PM
New Item Updates

http://www.incredibleaquarium.com/index.php?main_page=products_new

Thank you

piusma
05-26-2015, 04:25 AM
Interested in a bubble blaster pump, is this group buy still open?

Samw
05-26-2015, 07:14 PM
Group buy is for livestock only.
I'll be picking up in Richmond on Friday and then taking it home afterwards. People who want to pick up in Richmond can meet me there. I'll send details by Email.

Wretch
05-29-2015, 10:10 PM
Well it looks like everything showed up alive and well. Tripled bagged. Labeled nicely. Colours turned out pretty close to the website. Gonna have to wait a couple days but looks like a very nice order. Thanks Sam for setting up the buy and Bill for the great service.

I got a lollypop but wasn't there supposed to be a fauna marin sample or something?

Bill@IA
05-29-2015, 11:02 PM
Well it looks like everything showed up alive and well. Tripled bagged. Labeled nicely. Colours turned out pretty close to the website. Gonna have to wait a couple days but looks like a very nice order. Thanks Sam for setting up the buy and Bill for the great service.

I got a lollypop but wasn't there supposed to be a fauna marin sample or something?

Terrific! :biggrin: Glad to hear everything went well, you liked our packaging and your WYSIWYG items.
Yes, there were to be Fauna Marin LPS Food Samples and Fauna Marin Zoanthid/Ricordea Samples, as well as the other Candy.

Samw
06-06-2015, 04:16 AM
Terrific! :biggrin: Glad to hear everything went well, you liked our packaging and your WYSIWYG items.
Yes, there were to be Fauna Marin LPS Food Samples and Fauna Marin Zoanthid/Ricordea Samples, as well as the other Candy.

I'm not concerned about it but just fyi, we didn't find the food samples when Gmann and I picked up the package. I had also taken a look more closely at the lollipops to see if they were the samples. :)