PDA

View Full Version : Beauty of a coral beauty (video)

rishu_pepper
05-11-2015, 03:04 AM
Loving my new coral beauty, added him a few weeks ago and living happily ever since. Great colours on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSEcWdrbZgc

Other fishes are featured as well. I especially like the colours of the juvenile orange shoulder tang.

The Guy
05-11-2015, 04:28 AM
I love your Coral beauty, had one for about 3 years, sadly found him on the bottom dead with no pre warning. Just picked up a Bicolored dwarf angel and a lime green wrasse today. There both very colorful, I'll try and do a video once they settle in a bit.

gmann
05-11-2015, 06:57 AM
man this vid sold me, im taking the plunge.

your tank is awesome btw, wish i could house a wide array of fish :cry:

rishu_pepper
05-12-2015, 02:38 AM
man this vid sold me, im taking the plunge.

your tank is awesome btw, wish i could house a wide array of fish :cry:

I wasn't a big fan of coral beauties until I saw this one. Most of the ones I've seen don't have such a prominent orange colour. Hope you grab a good one! Mine's always out and about, loves snacking on algae.

Having many fish is not always rainbows and butterflies, just lost a clown today. :cry:

gmann
05-12-2015, 03:32 AM
sorry for your loss....

i too just lost my jawfish 2.0 after it decided it wanted to be like free willy whilst i was doing a water change.

As for the Coral beauty, i really like the red one color, but am soo hesitant i get stuck with one that'll eat my coral even though i know many ppl have said it should be ok

rishu_pepper
05-12-2015, 03:35 AM
sorry for your loss....

i too just lost my jawfish 2.0 after it decided it wanted to be like free willy whilst i was doing a water change.

As for the Coral beauty, i really like the red one color, but am soo hesitant i get stuck with one that'll eat my coral even though i know many ppl have said it should be ok

Damn that sucks, I know that feel bro. Part of the hobby...

It's a crap shoot with nippy angels, but apparently coral beauties are one of the safest as far as dwarf angels go with corals. YMMV. Hasn't touched any of my LPS/softies in a couple weeks so I'm pretty confident it'll be fine. You never know though.

albert_dao
05-12-2015, 05:36 AM
I wasn't a big fan of coral beauties until I saw this one.