PDA

View Full Version : IN SEARCH FOR.....

DGraziani
04-16-2015, 05:38 AM
hey guys new to here. sorry if i post in the wrong area. but im looking for a few fish. i know how to care for them etc. and know what i am getting into. if anyone is selling let me know i am in kelowna BC but will drive out to you
- yellow/cortez stingray
- bamboo shark/coral cat shark
- blue face angel
- queen angel
- emperor angel
- and a few tangs etc let me know what you have i dont know how to use this site so u can email me at hockey_115@live.ca and i will contact you through there. thank's :)

Madreefer
04-16-2015, 04:23 PM
Good luck:lol:

Most the people on this site who have/has fish like that are pretty passionate bout their fish and won't be offering up to a brand new member. Fish like those on the list are usually only up for sale when they outgrow the tank they're in. A little info bout your tank and setup might help in the search

acepumping
04-16-2015, 07:45 PM
my tank is a 200-220 gallon it is a massive square. that will b short term for the sharks and rays as i am doing a 500 gallon project within the next year! :) just in the middle of trying to get everything organized for it! i figured most people wouldn't have them but i thought i should ask just incase, you never know if someone is trying to sell what you are looking for unless you try:)

I know island pets had a bamboo shark about 3 months ago when I purchased it and never picked it up due to what was to come out of them.. it was simple, my tank was not big enough.. he was 18" and the tank.was only 6 ft.. but I will have one some day..
Cheers and good luck
welcome

DGraziani
04-16-2015, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the info buddy!. I have contacted island pets, J&L, King ED, Aquarium West. Any others I should try? Can be anywhere really. I'm in kelowna, I don't care about a drive! :) thanks again!

DGraziani
04-16-2015, 09:05 PM
Hey when people post "+1" what the heck does that mean?

Wretch
04-16-2015, 09:13 PM
Hey when people post "+1" what the heck does that mean?

It usually means they are agreeing with the previous post.