PDA

View Full Version : FS - Tank Teardown (GVRD)

j83
04-06-2015, 02:31 AM
After 15 years in the hobby, life has got in the way of being able to properly take care of my tank. Livestock is all sold or pending so the following items are for sale:

2x AI Sols (white) with ceiling hanging kit, rails and controller. $400 (to be sold as pair)

Tunze Protein Skimmer (with cracked lid, still works). $80
(http://www.amazon.com/Tunze-DOC-Protein-Skimmer-9011/dp/B005GLJA68)

Sicce Syncra 5 - $110 (about 2 years old)

90 Gallon All-Glass aquarium reef ready overflow (towards the left corner but not in the corner) with black wood stand. Stand has been reinforced (never really liked the 'cheaper' made all-glass stands). Stand doors need to be painted (unless you like the sanded look), I have the paint to match. Tank is about 2 years old and I'm the original owner. Comes with two chamber 27 gallon overflow sump (and most plumbing). One chamber is the overflow return, space for skimmer and return pump, other chamber was used as a refugium. $250 for everything

Aqua FX Barracuda 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis/DI Filter - 100 GPD. Could use a flush. I figure that it has filtered less than 1000 gallons (5-7 gallons every 7-10 days over the past year and a half plus some water changes). $120

Pretty nice tank and set-up to be had a fraction of the cost for new.

Pick up in Ladner.

brisco
04-06-2015, 05:59 PM
oh man! where were you 2 months ago??? What a deal!

whistlerskipro
04-07-2015, 05:10 PM
After 15 years in the hobby, life has got in the way of being able to properly take care of my tank. Livestock is all sold or pending so the following items are for sale:

2x AI Sols (white) with ceiling hanging kit, rails and controller. $400 (to be sold as pair)

Tunze Protein Skimmer (with cracked lid, still works). $80
(http://www.amazon.com/Tunze-DOC-Protein-Skimmer-9011/dp/B005GLJA68)

Sicce Syncra 5 - $110 (about 2 years old)

90 Gallon All-Glass aquarium reef ready overflow (towards the left corner but not in the corner) with black wood stand. Stand has been reinforced (never really liked the 'cheaper' made all-glass stands). Stand doors need to be painted (unless you like the sanded look), I have the paint to match. Tank is about 2 years old and I'm the original owner. Comes with two chamber 27 gallon overflow sump (and most plumbing). One chamber is the overflow return, space for skimmer and return pump, other chamber was used as a refugium. $250 for everything

Aqua FX Barracuda 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis/DI Filter - 100 GPD. Could use a flush. I figure that it has filtered less than 1000 gallons (5-7 gallons every 7-10 days over the past year and a half plus some water changes). $120

Pretty nice tank and set-up to be had a fraction of the cost for new.

Pick up in Ladner.

I would be interested in the RO system if I could get it for $100.00 If OK I could pay by Paypal

j83
04-12-2015, 07:46 PM
Update:

Skimmer and lights have been sold.

Tank is clean (as best as it's going to get :)) and ready to go. I did have to cut some of the pipe so the buyer will need to buy an overflow kit. For this reason, I'll drop the price for the tank, stand and sump to $200 for everything (this is firm).

For this price, pick up in Ladner only. Though I can assist carrying out.

PM me if you're interested and I'll send some pics over.

Cheers,

Jay