PDA

View Full Version : suggestions on stocking my 90gal?

brokeaquarist
04-05-2015, 05:44 AM
So we have upgraded our 25g sumpless reef to a 90gal fowlr with about 35-40 gal sump. This is only our second sw tank so wer not too to familiar with all the sw fish so wondering if i can get some suggestions (future upgrade will be 6ft 180gal fowlr)

Current stock:
1-scopas tank about 4"
1-false perc
1-orchid dotty back
1-bangaii cardinal
And april 12th a buddy is bringing me a flame angel and hopefully a orange diamond goby

All suggestions appreciated :)

Looking for lively hood (non cave dwellers) and color

brokeaquarist
04-05-2015, 05:47 AM
Not sure if it helps suggestions but in the sump is a skimmer rated for 150g. Fuge. And phosban reactor. Amd im tank is 65lbs live rock. Soon to be a little more

The Guy
04-05-2015, 05:48 PM
Be careful putting a flame angel in with a perc being close in color as the perc is from the damsel strain could be bad. I have a flame angel in my 90 g and my perc's are not very nice to him, the flame fights back but harmony would be better. Maybe a coral beauty angel would be a better choice. Trying to catch my flame to make some peace but it's tough in a reef tank. I bought a fish trap and will try that.

brokeaquarist
04-06-2015, 07:38 AM
interesting, thats tbe first ive heard of that lol we are dead set on flame tho so hopefully it works out