PDA

View Full Version : FS:Milk crate sale SW CALGARY

Nate
03-29-2015, 08:50 PM
Cleaning out the garage of all the stuff I have left over from tank tear downs, and samples from shows etc... Will not seperate. Built these kits to minimize having to arrange pickups etc... 80.00/crate 3/200.00

Milk Crate #1
1 - Phosban Reactor used
25 assorted 80z reef chemicals, all full, majority is caribsea, some seachem
4 lamp cooling fan kit unused (summer is coming)
1 litre ultra fine carbon
1 - robo snail sample (automatic algae magnet for the front of your tank) Works on 1/2 inch or less. Setup 20 mins

Milk crate #2
1 - used eheim vac
1 - in sump media reactor
6-8 assorted reef chemicals (tailored aquatics dry mostly)
approximately 3 gallons of bioballs never used
Hydor Ekip (heater and filter in one) great for quarantine BNIB
1 Hydor Koralia used
1 CP24s from Aquatop well used (2600 gph)

Milk crate #3
1 In sump media reactor used with hang on kit
Every ATO I have removed from a tank in the past few years (tunze) either broken, or needed cleaning, complete with power supplies magnets (at least enough to make 3 whole kits probably more) I have no idea if these work, but would give you the basis to build at least one working kit. There is a ton of stuff there, likely even a fully working kit. I have no time to test, so consider them parts. Theres power supplies, magnets (some new) sensors, and the little cpu's. All tunze brand.
3 used Hydor underwater lights (last used in beer pong table, perfect for canreefs new breed of paludarium builders)

Nate
03-31-2015, 03:53 AM
50 bucks each or all for 120

SSDiver
03-31-2015, 06:12 AM
Wish you were closer, would definitely take a couple packages off you.

Nate
03-31-2015, 03:04 PM
I have zero problem greyhounding it to you.

Just sent 2 boxes to edmonton via greyhound and it was 70 bucks. one the size of a womens boot shoe box, 30 lbs and one the size of 3 shoeboxes 73 lbs and was 80 bucks COD.

Lemme know if you want any recieved pm on crate 3, but all available until paid for.

Nate

Nate
03-31-2015, 09:33 PM
All sold