PDA

View Full Version : Freshwater being Neglected

StirCrazy
04-27-2002, 09:26 PM
Well, I was at the fish store today and decided toat with all the money I have been spending on my reef tank my FW planted tank was being neglected. so I traded in my big pleco for a new little one and I also bought 2 Cichlasoma Festivum (I have wanted a couple for a long time but they ship worse than angels. thease ones have been at the store for 4 months now so I figured they did good smile.gif ) they are activly exploring my tank and looking more colourfull already. I guess tomorrow I can replant all the bushes my old brute of a pleco pulled out just to drive me nuts :D

Steve

Son Of Skyline
04-29-2002, 02:35 PM
You just made me want to get another FW tank going! MUST......RESIST.......MUUUUST....RESI...ugh!

Oh how those festivums, clown loaches, gold nugget and zebra plecos, congo tetras, cardinals, and discus are calling me...."Come baaaaaack...our water tastes better!" :D

BCReefer
04-29-2002, 05:16 PM
I use Word so much that sometime I forget to check the grammar, not just the spelling.

I though the 45 degree angles that fish love so much would be the best.
:D :D

BCReefer
04-30-2002, 04:42 AM
I have a 33G marine and a 10 & 2.5 G fresh. I have been thinking about getting my 27G back into fresh water. The angles are great fish and they school fairly well. I like the plants that go with fresh water.

Cheers,
Patrick

DJ88
04-30-2002, 04:54 AM
Hey Patrick,

What type of angles are those?

33degrees? 90? 180? :D :D :D

sorry.. got AC circuitry in my head right now and there is a lot of angles used with the math.. lol :D