PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Silverfish
10-19-2001, 06:24 PM
Hi everybody, it is nice to be finally online! I just got @home hooked up this afternoon (as well as having my wisdom teeth pulled this morning). This is a cool bb and I am glad to see something local for a change. Well just wanted to introduce myself. Cheers, Bruce images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DJ88
10-19-2001, 06:38 PM
BRUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send me a private message with your email and I'll send you my ICQ and MSN numbers so we can get you connected.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

lol. Good to see ya buddy!!!!!!!!!

How's that pollicipora doin? The frag John gave us is doing awesome in my tank. the big one I mean.. Polyps out fully.. As is the one I bought. It is getting brighter all the time.. Gotta say those frags were pretty nice.. Glad we stopped in that day.. How is that bule acro doin? I may go by and see if the bigger one is still there. Unless you can frag that one soon.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Silverfish
10-19-2001, 07:11 PM
Hey dude, all the sps are doing good. That pollicipora stopped receeding on day three and I can see lots of polyps, hopefully it will recover well. The little yellow one has bleached a bit, but there may be some life there still! Not bad for free though! The blue acro is doing awesome and I saw a cool hitchhiker crab on it the other day! It is about 8mm across the shell, pure white with a really cool looking black band running horizontaly across it's shell at it's eye level. I hope it does ok. As far as fragging goes should not be a problem , I wouldn't mind letting it settle in and see some growth first, but you are at the top of the list! images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

One_Divided
10-19-2001, 07:46 PM
hEy bruce.. good to see you on! my part of the policiopora is doing well now too. Polyps seem to even be poping up from areas that I thought were bleached!

Darren! I haven't seen you on icq all week. Where've you been?

DJ88
10-20-2001, 01:33 PM
Adam,

Have been a little pre-occupied. Haven't had the time to go on much.. You will have to get Bruce set up with ICQ or MSN.