PDA

View Full Version : Algae Free Hammerhead - Magnetic Glass Cleaner

jostafew
03-01-2015, 09:38 PM
Hey everyone, I've downsized my tank and now my Hammerhead glass cleaner's too big so it needs a new home. It's good for glass up to 5/8" and acrylic up to 1/2" thickness.

The wet side looks like new (vinegar bath before sale) and the dry side looks awesome except for some visible wear on the felt pad. Not worn badly enough to need changing IMO, but if you do want to change it I am including all the replacement pads that the set included as new. The cleaner's been awesome, I really liked it. In fact I replaced it with a smaller one from Algae Free for the new tank.

This glass cleaner goes for $77 at J&L, so I'm looking for $40 and as I mentioned above it includes the full set of replacement pads.

I live in Abbotsford and work in Langley so I will meet buyers anywhere from Abbotsford to East Surrey. I will also ship at the buyer's expense.

I am open to a trade for this and some cash toward a Vortech MP10, preferably ES. I also have a 250w MH lighting setup FS so I can include that in the deal. Thanks for viewing!

jostafew
03-06-2015, 06:06 AM
Sold!