PDA

View Full Version : LF :: black torch

achillesreef
02-26-2015, 11:11 PM
Hello iam looking for a few heads or colony of black or purple torch also looking for ice fire enchantia if anyone has some on or close to calgary please let know,,,,,

reefwars
02-26-2015, 11:33 PM
to my knowledge i was the only person in canada with a black torch( true black anyways) but i lost it so thats a no go for some lol

purple however should be easy to find ;)

brittanyk
02-27-2015, 12:13 AM
Reef wars you're lucky to at least had one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reefwars
02-27-2015, 02:57 AM
Reef wars you're lucky to at least had one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True I lucked into it and it was incredibly nice those who seen it loved it , I would be tempted to try again but it was expensive and for some reason the golds and black weren't taking to the tank , who knows maybe in the future we would try it again :)

Skimmer Juice
02-27-2015, 05:17 AM
True I lucked into it and it was incredibly nice those who seen it loved it , I would be tempted to try again but it was expensive and for some reason the golds and black weren't taking to the tank , who knows maybe in the future we would try it again :)

yes try again and get one for me lol :mrgreen: one of the coolest corals I have seen in person much cooler than the gold imo

achillesreef
02-27-2015, 01:09 PM
Well I guess iam outta luck :sad: reef if u are ever able to get one iam also in line lol by the sounds of it iam some were near the back lol well in that case any torch will do preferably purple but also really like the green tip one which I think is a Lil more common ,,,

achillesreef
03-03-2015, 08:25 PM
Bump ::: still looking for torch on calgary any brown purple gold any torch frogspawn or hammer
Thks

governor
03-04-2015, 12:11 AM
Text me buddy 403-827-9221