PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to reefwars

donkey77
02-19-2015, 11:20 PM
Just got my frag pack from Denny and i must say WOW
I got king midas, space monster, blue hornets with stars, Green people eater, pink elephant, goblins fire, rr rasta , la lakers, there all very healthy and opend up within the hour of getting them and it was -30 here
Unreal packaging, to my door in under 24hr
Great service, fast reply, super easy to deal with
So thanks Denny will be getting more frags from ya
Cheers

reefwars
02-20-2015, 12:22 AM
My pleasure buddy , we will def do it again soon we always have a good selection of zoas and always trying to hunt down the latest and greatest after all I'm just as addicted as anyone else is lol

The blue hornet with stars was named by me, not the most original name ill admit lol I snagged these as a hitchhiker on a reefraft order we did some time ago , I hope it does well for you as i mentioned most of the feedback I got from it from others implies it's a very hard coral to take care of , although we've had it for a long time now and grows fast for us so I hope you can break the chain and it does well:) its patterns are crazy eh very similar to the black hornet but is blue and has the little stars on its polyp:) the ring is radioactive and what makes most want this polyp so bad lol. I cannot for the life of me find this polyp anywhere else and I have the connections to find it lol

We should prob rename it before its gets stuck as blue hornets with stars lol

Glad you enjoyed your order and the whole process , come see me anytime I'll get you even better on your next one:)

Cheers

Denny and ruth

hackerberry
02-20-2015, 02:45 AM
Denny and Ruth are awesome!