PDA

View Full Version : Needed asap...175w MH ballast!!!

Son Of Skyline
09-17-2004, 07:45 PM
I desperately need a 175w MH ballast. Mine fried last week and my corals and rbta have lived in darkness since. I've called every hydroponics store and nobody has them. Strange cuz when I first bought mine it was so easy to find in the grow shops!

If anyone in the lower mainland has one they don't mind parting with, please let me know. I'm willing to meet almost anywhere and willing to pay any reasonable amount. I need light!

Thanks!!!

mason

Zerandise
09-17-2004, 07:58 PM
all you need is the ballast? i can prolly get one out of the case for cheap for you. let me know. I can also get the box as well.

Son Of Skyline
09-17-2004, 08:09 PM
all you need is the ballast? i can prolly get one out of the case for cheap for you. let me know. I can also get the box as well.

Anything that will fire a 175w Ushio bulb! Ballast and cap i guess? Bare, in case, doesn't matter. Thanks!

Zerandise
09-17-2004, 08:37 PM
Ok. I have a lighting supply shop right next to me. I do all the computers for them so they give me parts at cost. They have two in stock right now.

They are not in a case so you would have to mount them in one or it would just be the cap and ballast. They should fire ushio's just fine.

Son Of Skyline
09-17-2004, 08:56 PM
Ok. I have a lighting supply shop right next to me. I do all the computers for them so they give me parts at cost. They have two in stock right now.

They are not in a case so you would have to mount them in one or it would just be the cap and ballast. They should fire ushio's just fine.

Excellent! Wanna call me with the details? How, where, when, how much? I need one and it doesn't have to be in a case. I'm off work in 5 minutes.

604-808-6990

Thanks!!

Zerandise
09-18-2004, 12:51 AM
Let me know how it works for ya.