PDA

View Full Version : Tunze 8830 Led blue underwater reef lamp/YVR/100.00obo

Reef.ductionist
02-09-2015, 06:05 PM
Hi folks,
I have decided to sell my awesome tunze lamp. It is a damn good lamp however I decided to buy a maxspect a few months ago and the two lights on my nano are way too much for my sps and lps corals so this one is available for sale.
I used it for six months and my corals loved it and thrived/grew very fast. I paid 185.00 after tax six months ago so I feel
selling it for 100 or best offer/mint condition is very fair.
Thanks for reading,
my email is tcc847@gmail.com or you can pm me here.

Reef.ductionist
02-10-2015, 11:01 PM
Bump

Reef.ductionist
02-11-2015, 12:42 AM
The way we design and equip our aquariums today is constantly changing. The new Tunze LED is our response to this ongoing trend. It is an impressive example of how pump and lighting technology can be transformed into a form of art. The purpose of our technology is to create better lighting and energy conditions and at the same time give every aquarium the opportunity to take full advantage of state-of-the-art technology. The new Tunze LED is the engineered combination of impressive luminance and a compact design, which has been innovatively teamed up with a flexible attachment option in the form of a magnet holder. It performs its duties with a safety extra-low voltage of only 11V and it is completely waterproof. The utilized Elite-LEDs guarantee very low luminance losses and a long service life. The well-thought-out attachments can be adjusted to your individual lighting desires for every aquarium and therefore open up completely new and highly aesthetic installation options. In combination with the new TUNZE Multicontroller 7097, up to four separate TUNZE LED can be controlled in terms of color and luminescence in order to simulate very natural daylight cycles. The Advantages of a Tunze LED: Fully corrosion-resistant plastic construction, completely passively cooled without noisy or failure-prone fans. Fully waterproof (IP 68) sealed with resin, and mountable close to the water surface in order to reduce the luminance loss. Compact design which can be positioned at any point. Highly flexible mounting with a magnet holder High degree of safety through 11V DC operation, cable length: 2.5 m (98.42 in.). Low operating costs and a high efficiency through 62 energy-efficient Elite-LEDs, white LEDs with up to 130 lm/W. Long service life due to a low operating temperature and perfect heat distribution. Optimal light distribution, ideally suited as the main lighting source for a nano-aquarium or supplement lighting for larger aquariums. Light color and intensity are controllable time-dependent with the new Tunze Multicontroller 7097 (not included). No problems in case of power failure: The optional safety connector permits a normal operation with the TUNZE power supply unit, but in case of a power failure it will automatically switch over to a battery or a DC source. Thanks to its small housing dimensions, combinations of multiple lamps are easily possible. The light output is multiplied, if the lights are mounted in close proximity. Lamp without bracket: L 305mm x B 25mm x H 17mm (L 12.00 in. x W 0.98 in. x H 0.66 in.), vertical mounting with holder L 320mm x B 50mm x H 50mm (L 12.59 in. x W 1.96 in. x H 1.96 in.), parallel mounting with holder L 46mm x B 305mm x H 50mm (L 1.81 in. x W 12.00 in. x H 1.96 in.). The Tunze Blue LED 8830.000 is suitable for use as an extra lighting for aquariums up to approx. 300 liters (80 USgal.). It is equipped with 62 blue LEDs (470nm), 8 W overall power consumption, including magnet holder for a glass thickness of up to 15 mm (1/2"). 11W overall power consumption, including magnet holder for a glass thickness of up to 12 mm (3/8"). Tunze Marine LED 8830 Spectrum Graph Some other items you may want to consider... ITEM PRICE (CDN) BUY! Tunze Nano DOC Protein Skimmer - 9004 $176.75 Tunze Osmolator Nano Automatic Water Top-Off - 3152[/IMG][IMG]http://Tunze Blue LED (8830.000) Tunze Blue LED (8830.000) $158.55 CDN Inventory Status: Instock Quantity: Add Selected Items to Cart Waterproof, efficient, versatile and compact! The way we design and equip our aquariums today is constantly changing. The new Tunze LED is our response to this ongoing trend. It is an impressive example of how pump and lighting technology can be transformed into a form of art. The purpose of our technology is to create better lighting and energy conditions and at the same time give every aquarium the opportunity to take full advantage of state-of-the-art technology. The new Tunze LED is the engineered combination of impressive luminance and a compact design, which has been innovatively teamed up with a flexible attachment option in the form of a magnet holder. It performs its duties with a safety extra-low voltage of only 11V and it is completely waterproof. The utilized Elite-LEDs guarantee very low luminance losses and a long service life. The well-thought-out attachments can be adjusted to your individual lighting desires for every aquarium and therefore open up completely new and highly aesthetic installation options. In combination with the new TUNZE Multicontroller 7097, up to four separate TUNZE LED can be controlled in terms of color and luminescence in order to simulate very natural daylight cycles. The Advantages of a Tunze LED: Fully corrosion-resistant plastic construction, completely passively cooled without noisy or failure-prone fans. Fully waterproof (IP 68) sealed with resin, and mountable close to the water surface in order to reduce the luminance loss. Compact design which can be positioned at any point. Highly flexible mounting with a magnet holder High degree of safety through 11V DC operation, cable length: 2.5 m (98.42 in.). Low operating costs and a high efficiency through 62 energy-efficient Elite-LEDs, white LEDs with up to 130 lm/W. Long service life due to a low operating temperature and perfect heat distribution. Optimal light distribution, ideally suited as the main lighting source for a nano-aquarium or supplement lighting for larger aquariums. Light color and intensity are controllable time-dependent with the new Tunze Multicontroller 7097 (not included). No problems in case of power failure: The optional safety connector permits a normal operation with the TUNZE power supply unit, but in case of a power failure it will automatically switch over to a battery or a DC source. Thanks to its small housing dimensions, combinations of multiple lamps are easily possible. The light output is multiplied, if the lights are mounted in close proximity. Lamp without bracket: L 305mm x B 25mm x H 17mm (L 12.00 in. x W 0.98 in. x H 0.66 in.), vertical mounting with holder L 320mm x B 50mm x H 50mm (L 12.59 in. x W 1.96 in. x H 1.96 in.), parallel mounting with holder L 46mm x B 305mm x H 50mm (L 1.81 in. x W 12.00 in. x H 1.96 in.). The Tunze Blue LED 8830.000 is suitable for use as an extra lighting for aquariums up to approx. 300 liters (80 USgal.). It is equipped with 62 blue LEDs (470nm), 8 W overall power consumption, including magnet holder for a glass thickness of up to 15 mm (1/2"). 11W overall power consumption, including magnet holder for a glass thickness of up to 12 mm (3/8").