PDA

View Full Version : 180 gallon tank complete turn key system

Newbies
02-06-2015, 03:15 PM
Complete setup. 180 gallon display tank, 50 gallon sump( 3 chamber), 20 gallon or so refugium/sea horse partially exposed tank. 4' T-5 High output 6 bulb light fixture (floods the entire tank with lots of light), Sedra 2000 return pump in sump, a small pump that supplys the refugium/sea horse tank ( not sure of make) 4 Hydor in tank power heads for great circulation. Has a wooden stand and canopy that I covered in Rock siding (out door house siding fake rock made of styro foam to reduce weight) and it looks great! Tank has a centre overflow and is externally plumed up the rear of tank for the returns. I will include the live sand and rock as well. I also have a lunar wrasse that can go with the tank as I will not be moving him to the new 240 g display that I'm setting up, no other fish will go with. Tank is located in Drayton Valley app. 1.5 hours west of Edmonton or 1 hour west of Leduc on highway 39. I will help load the tank and may even be able to supply trucking from Drayton to Edmonton area. I'm sure I forgot something so fell free to ask. Also I seem to be unable to upload pics so PM me a email address or cell phone number and I can send you some pics. Asking $2,000 but I am open to offers. Thanks for looking

Newbies
02-17-2015, 04:56 AM
Bump

Newbies
02-20-2015, 03:10 PM
ttt, open to reasonable offers!!