PDA

View Full Version : LF - cheap 180g - 230g; Calgary area

Delphinus
02-03-2015, 03:56 PM
Disclaimer: I'm mulling some options right now, and not serious about a purchase just yet. Need to make some decisions, but knowing what's out there and available will help me choose on a path.

I need to do some major overhaul in my 280g tank and may need a spot to house my fish for a little while. Looking for something in the 6' size.

Anything in the 180g to 230g size would work.

Needs to be cheap, can be scratched but not cracked, preferably not drilled, no overflows - simpler is better.

If you have something like this that is not being used, please message me and we can discuss options - thanks.

reefwars
02-03-2015, 03:58 PM
Disclaimer: I'm mulling some options right now, and not serious about a purchase just yet. Need to make some decisions, but knowing what's out there and available will help me choose on a path.

I need to do some major overhaul in my 280g tank and may need a spot to house my fish for a little while. Looking for something in the 6' size.

Anything in the 180g to 230g size would work.

Needs to be cheap, can be scratched but not cracked, preferably not drilled, no overflows - simpler is better.

If you have something like this that is not being used, please message me and we can discuss options - thanks.

i have a (very roughly ) 60 x 20 x 20 .......$100 has two holes in side panel already drilled if need be

Delphinus
02-03-2015, 07:53 PM
Oh man, if it was a full 6' I'd be all over that. Thing is my fish are getting to be pretty big. 6' is already probably on the shorter side for some of them as it is.

Thanks - I'll measure out the space I have and if 60" is a better fit than 72" I'll be in touch!