PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to EcoTech!

Myka
01-23-2015, 02:35 PM
I was installing a pair of Radions, and was frustrated that the two Radions did not seem to be talking to eachother. I went through the "Troubleshooting" section of the manual, and still couldn't not get them to talk to eachother. I called the EcoTech Customer Service line at 1-800-785-0338. I spoke with Alex Young. He was able to login to my account and check out the lights. Something was interfering with the "antenna-like" buttons on the lights. He disabled those buttons and BAM lights working in about 5 mins total effort (including dialing). Not only that, I got a follow-up email from Alex to make sure I had no further questions.

Hats off to EcoTech! :clap2:

Skimmin
01-23-2015, 03:18 PM
I also had a couple issue while setting up the three radions I have. With a couple calls to Ecotech I ended up getting instructions on resetting the serial numbers and also calibrating the colours of the lights. I would also have to agree. Their customer support is excellent.

mike31154
01-23-2015, 04:06 PM
Don't have Radions, but bought into the MP40 pump technology early in the game, April '08. There were certainly issues with the original design (rusting magnet on wet side) original non ecosmart driver. For a very brief time I wondered if the cost was worth it. Support was exemplary though & they took steps to redesign the magnet as well as the driver to what we have today. Was able to retrofit new magnet & upgrade to latest driver at relatively low cost. That first pump has now been running for nearly 6 years 24/7 with no issues. Have replaced a few moving parts (shaft, bearing, propeller) on the wet side, but that's to be expected as normal wear & tear. Still a costly item, although price is down these days with competition from other products. For me there's still nothing like them out there, especially when running multiple pumps. Much more of a grey area when trying to get support for some of the competitor's products. EcoTech really stands behind their product.

tytown
01-23-2015, 05:48 PM
Yeah, I've also been impressed with Ecotech's customer service. I've seen 2 MP60 wetframes (different pumps and owners) become noisy and they had replacements shipped out asap both times with harldy any questions asked. Good customer service seems to be a rarity nowadays so its good to note and shout out the companies that stand out. Way to go ecotech!

Ginu
03-24-2015, 10:43 PM
Good customer service from Ecotech. Alex is awesome and has always been able to help. He even sent me new fans and new capacitive buttons as I forgot it was there and I ripped the cable... and best of all... free of charge