PDA

View Full Version : LF unique torch

mmatt
01-23-2015, 11:08 AM
Looking for some really unique LPS maybe some sponsers can help out with this one.

Black torch with orange tips :eek:

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x393/astbury_m/Mobile%20Uploads/C16BD0C6-6A10-4E0D-A363-A9C8298DFFAC_zpsnbwriton.jpg

Slyguy00
01-23-2015, 03:45 PM
Theres few people around here that have some of that. Maybe one of them is willing to ship.

Saltnoob
01-23-2015, 03:53 PM
i would be most def interested in some of that also

mmatt
01-23-2015, 04:09 PM
Theres few people around here that have some of that. Maybe one of them is willing to ship.

Ya that's what I figure. And I'd be willing for that. I'm guessing suppliers might be my best option if anything. Hoping one see these or someone can guide me in the right direction

I'm in Ontario so I think shipping is my only option at the moment. I don't think anyone here has it.

reefwars
01-23-2015, 04:15 PM
Ya that's what I figure. And I'd be willing for that. I'm guessing suppliers might be my best option if anything. Hoping one see these or someone can guide me in the right direction

I'm in Ontario so I think shipping is my only option at the moment. I don't think anyone here has it.

i had it ,pretty sure from that person who took that pic actually ;)

how ever had being the key word :( it recently melted so no longer have i had to get mine from the states , which creates its own issues as this is a cites coral :)

good luck though :)

mmatt
01-23-2015, 04:25 PM
Sh!ty buzz. Sorry to hear that. Ya I figure ordering from the states is a lost cause. And now from what I hear it's illegal to sell or but these types of corals in the states, torches, hammers, etc. So I'm thinking overseas is my best bet at this point. Still hoops to jump thru in sure. So hoping an importer might be able to help out.