PDA

View Full Version : Speedwave help

FitoPharmer
01-22-2015, 04:01 PM
I unplugged my speed wave DC pump yesterday to do some plumbing mods. I went to plug the pump back in today and now the controller will not light up or turn on the pump. The power supply seems fine, it sparks when your put it in the controller socket. I have never had this happen with this pump, and there seems to be no support or company supporting this brand anymore. Any suggestions? Is there any way to run this pump without a controller?

denny_C
01-22-2015, 04:02 PM
I unplugged my speed wave DC pump yesterday to do some plumbing mods. I went to plug the pump back in today and now the controller will not light up or turn on the pump. The power supply seems fine, it sparks when your put it in the controller socket. I have never had this happen with this pump, and there seems to be no support or company supporting this brand anymore. Any suggestions? Is there any way to run this pump without a controller?

any of the waveline or original jebao controllers will def work:) if you were completely stuck i can dig up a controller and ship it just pm me if you need to go that route but should be able to find a used controller around:)