PDA

View Full Version : LF: 34 or 35g cube

Aine
01-19-2015, 09:43 PM
Hey there! I'm looking to replace my BC29 with something a bit sleeker. My ideal tank would have been the Solana 34g with its wooden stand, and I'm ready to purchase one for good money, but I wouldn't say no to a Deep Blue Professional 35g, or something else AIO that's 20x20x20 (I can't go wider than 20", for sure). No need of lighting, I already own a sunpod and some actinic LEDs.
Anyways, send me a word if you're willing to sell yours and it's in decent condition! I'm in Gatineau-Ottawa, but I can travel if it's a good enough deal!
Aine

Accordexi
01-19-2015, 10:39 PM
If anyone has a tank like that in BC hit me up.

Not to hijack this thread

Btw nice taste in tanks :cool:

Aine
01-19-2015, 10:46 PM
If anyone has a tank like that in BC hit me up.

Not to hijack this thread

Btw nice taste in tanks :cool:

Many thanks! Same to you! :mrgreen:
I've had the 29g for 6-7 years now... It's just time for a change!

gobytron
01-19-2015, 11:33 PM
if you don;t need lighting, and really want a change from your BC29...why not go with something that isnt aio?

Aine
01-20-2015, 12:38 AM
if you don;t need lighting, and really want a change from your BC29...why not go with something that isnt aio?

I can't do external sumps, as my hubby is waaaaay too scared of the plumbing leaking... (like, a lot.) I would consider just having the cube tank with a decent skimmer, 2-3 powerheads and my lighting, though. I need to read up on that some more...

I don't plan on changing my livestock much, since these guys (clowns, yasha goby and dwarf angel, various SPS, LPS and soft corals and an RBTA) have been with me for a few years now for the most part. I never used the BC's filtration balls, just LR rubble in the back, 15% water changes every two weeks. So perhaps going sump-less could possibly work for me?

Annie