View Full Version : Aquarium brace/frame replacement question

01-19-2015, 02:38 AM
The tank I purchased has a melted centre brace, the top fram needs to be replaced.

Suggestions on who to go through for ordering a new top frame for a 90g 48x18?

01-19-2015, 03:29 AM
Talk to concept aquariums in Calgary. If anyone can help u with tank parts I'd say it'd be them. The other option is you could pull off the remaining trim around the top and just eurobrace the top of the tank yourself. Just get some pieces of glass cut and silicone them. Then put the trim back on or buy new trim

01-19-2015, 03:30 AM
You could epoxy a piece of clear acrylic in it's place or replace the whole top frame with euro bracing. If you really want to replace it a LFS should be able to order one in or look at the classifieds for a scratched up 90g that someone is giving away for dirt cheap.