PDA

View Full Version : 5lb Co2 tank with Premium flow meter REGO dual gauge

RagnarAqautics
01-19-2015, 12:11 AM
5lb foodgrade aluminum co2 tank (tank is filled) decals are on it for transport.
aqautek premium regulator dual gauge, with cool touch solenoid, leak stopper attachment, all brass fittings. Has a rare flow meter for hydroponics in cubic feet. Bubble counter for micro adjustments. Standard US 2 prong with ground cord. I am currently using 2 other rig setups like this one on my fish tanks. I love them easy to use, look beautiful not like the beat up heavy steel tanks. I will throw in some lengths of CO2 tubing. Great for a fish tank, or hydroponic setup, or micro brew kegarator. I'm moving and letting go some of my tanks, so I do not need this rig anymore, hope it will go to a loving home and tank;). http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/5lb-Aluminum-Co2-tank-w-dual-gauge-rego-and-flow-meter_23812206

$300

hillegom
01-19-2015, 04:54 AM
As per regulations, you must post a price.
What is the date of the last hydro test?
Thanks

RagnarAqautics
01-19-2015, 07:49 PM
there is an hyperlink with price and info on whereabouts, as per regulations you must have price in your thread body and its there in the hyperlink with pictures. And its brand new so the hydrotest is when i purchased it 3 months ago. It also is filled with decals so it can be transported. I have it listed for 300 dollars because of the regulators expensive.:biggrin: