PDA

View Full Version : Skimmer, Breeder, LED, Overflow......

clermont
01-15-2015, 10:12 PM
Hey All,

I have some extra stuff for sale and everything is in good condition.

40 Gallon Breeder tank (not Drilled)- $40.00
desc-Very lightly used with minimal to no scratches

Current USA Orbit Marine LED Lighting 36-48"-$100.00
desc-Neat lighting unit with remote and cool features such as lightning, sunset, timer. Good for softies but not strong enough for high demanding SPS or other high demand corals.

CPR C-Siphon Aquarium Overflow (600GPH)-$90.00
Desc-Lightly used and includes the bulkhead and lifter pump.

Aqua Euro USA Nano Protein Skimmer-$20.00
Desc- Good for Nano tanks up to 35 gallons. Only used for a couple weeks and cant really say if its a good skimmer but the price is right and wouldnt hurt your nano system.

Reef Octopus Classic 100 HOB Skimmer-$100
Desc-Currently in use but will clean up and give a vinegar bath if I have any interest as I plan to upgrade my tank when I move in February and the skimmer will need to be upgraded as well. Good skimmer and very easy to use. Recommend no bigger then a 75 gallon tank.

Fluval 206 External Canister-$25.00
Desc-This is the canister only and does not include the hoses or media. All compartments are inside and I have the original packaging.

75 Gallon Drilled tank with internal overflow box- Free (date undetermined as of now)
Desc-This is my current tank and would be good for someone just starting as it has some scratches but is sturdy without any leaks and is fully plumbed. As I said I am currently using this tank but once I have my new tank set up I plan to move all my livestock and this will be available. Just want to see if anyone is interested or I will just have it picked up by Got Junk when I move.

PM/Text 778.998.2360 for any further details.

I am located in Port Coquitlam but work in East Vancouver and could bring anything in with me to be picked up during my work hours.

Thanks

mkj
01-16-2015, 02:01 AM
I can pick up the Current USA Orbit Marine LED Light 36-48 from east Van tomorrow. PM me the location

clermont
01-16-2015, 02:31 PM
Sorry MK LED'S are pending

clermont
02-04-2015, 04:57 PM
Bump

Breeder-Sold

USA Orbit Marine LED-Sold

Aqua Euro-Sold

Reef Octopus-Sold

75 Gallon-Pending pick up

Price Drop on C-Siphon Overflow-$50.00

Adding

55 Gallon Fluval Rimless Tank. Not drilled but a really nice tank with Black Silicone and lid/stock lighting and no visible scratches.-$50.00

C4 Fluval HOB filter-$30.00

Fluval 206 External Canister still available.

reefaddict29er
02-04-2015, 06:54 PM
PM'd