PDA

View Full Version : FS AquaticLife 72" T5/MH/LED (Central AB)

Cody
01-02-2015, 02:54 PM
Thought I would throw this out there and see if it is worth the troubles. The fixture has been used for 2 years now. I bought it from a reputable retailer, it was an open boxed return, so I got it for a great price but wasn't returnable. It worked flawlessly until just recently. The controller lost the ability to control the HID lights. I got a free replacement controller but it seemed to get by for a month or two. It seems like the original owner may of had a similar problem as the controller I was replacing wasn't factory fastened to the unit if that makes sense? It was lightly glued on and the fastening plastic behind it was broke. I ended up fastening the new one with the same method. Not ideal, but I feel like I needed to disclose that. Not the kind of work I like to do with my stuff, but it was in that condition before me.

So, if someone is interested, please send me an offer. I'm not sure if the HID control issue is an easy fix or not. I still have the hanging cables, but not sure if I can locate the legs.