PDA

View Full Version : Is clownfish Doug still on canreef??!?

Flash
12-30-2014, 11:06 PM
Looking for Doug! Can't seem to find him, any leads?! lol I think he's still in edmonton!

Doug's fish
12-30-2014, 11:52 PM
Hello Flash,
I don't spend much time on this site. As I am not allowed to sell captive breed fish on this site. I spend my time on Face book. Edmonton Coral Reef Buy and Sell.
Thanks
Doug

intarsiabox
12-30-2014, 11:54 PM
Never mind I see Doug answered at the same time.

Doug's fish
12-31-2014, 05:25 PM
Thanks,
That's was my sales pitch for others to join the Edmonton Coral Reef Buy and Sell , Face Book site.

Doug

Flash
01-01-2015, 05:01 PM
Unfortunately I am still banned from that page from last year... I spoke with Bryan! but I am not sure he will let me back in.... I don't want to pester him.

coral-explosion
10-25-2015, 03:53 PM
Why were you banned
?

Doug's fish
10-25-2015, 06:11 PM
Yes, I'am still around and breeding as always. As far as being on here, not much. And the why not here is not open for discussion on this site.
Thanks Doug

Aquattro
10-25-2015, 06:20 PM
Yes, I'am still around and breeding as always. As far as being on here, not much. And the why not here is not open for discussion on this site.
Thanks Doug

Discussing the topic is not banned, you're not banned, and our current rules on sales have been updated, so you'd likely be able to sell the specified number of fish. I don't recall off-hand what we put up, but there is an allowance for captive bred fish.
We did do some math on what a typical hobbyist could produce per year and have allowed that. Beyond that number, we deem it greater than hobbyist level. We did try to make it as fair as possible for all involved.