PDA

View Full Version : Free live coral

Martmanicus
12-18-2014, 12:02 AM
I recently decided to get out of the hobby. Not because I don't love it but because it would take another major investment of my time and money to get my tank where I wanted it to be. With that in mind I adopted out my fish and now I'm looking to get rid of my tank, live coral, RODI and all the odds and ends that one needs to run a tank.

Here's the problem... part of the reason I didn't want to commit further is because I got a serious case of 'old tank syndrome'... out of control algae proceeded and my live rock needs someone that is willing to invest some time and effort to cure it. What you get is $600 dollars (when I purchased it) worth of live coral, one large and two small Common Toadstool Coral, Sarcophyton glaucum, a huge colony of red Zoanthids, some kind of carpet coral, and two large Devils hand leather coral... at least that what I think it is. All this for free if you're down for a project curing it of algae.

I would sell the tank + live coral for $300 but if I can't sell it then I just want to get rid of the live coral for free and then I will clean the tank and sell that and all my accessories separately.

Please email me at martmanicus@hotmail.com if you're interested. I will post a picture of my tank just as soon as I figure out how to do that.

Martmanicus
12-18-2014, 12:11 AM
Ok lets see if this works... here's my tank. Oh also included is some branches of frog spawn coral. All of the pulsing Xenia is gone as are the fish.

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah271/martmanicus/20141030_180716_zpsc01fa433.jpg

smokinreefer
12-18-2014, 01:05 AM
if you don't find anyone, I can probably save that stuff.

i'll drop it into my 180 (with 2 tangs) and let nature take its course.

free bump, good deal for someone who has the time and space.

Coral Hoarder
12-18-2014, 01:51 AM
I pmed but no reply also sent an email leme know!

DJ_drew
12-18-2014, 03:47 AM
if they don't take it i will!