PDA

View Full Version : LF 48" reefbrite tech led all blue.

mmatt
12-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Just as the title states looking for a 48" reefbrite tech LED all blue. New or lightly used. Lmk what you may have or know of. Thanks.

xenon
12-08-2014, 05:09 PM
The Canadian ReefBrite distributor here in Toronto does not usually stock the 48" blue.

I just got the XHO version for a customer a few weeks ago and it needed to be special ordered.

With that said, if you wanted to place an order for one, let me know. :)

mmatt
12-08-2014, 05:14 PM
The Canadian ReefBrite distributor here in Toronto does not usually stock the 48" blue.

I just got the XHO version for a customer a few weeks ago and it needed to be special ordered.

With that said, if you wanted to place an order for one, let me know. :)

Ah gotchya. I'm surprised you didn't see my post on gtaaquaria. I'd be more curious on a cost before I order it. Also would give me a reason to come visit you guys. I've heard nothing but amazing things about your set ups. But ya either way if you could get me a quote that would be awesome. Same screen name on both forums. Also im assuming it comes with brackets and power source?
Maybe a price for both 36" and 48". Thanks

Matt

xenon
12-08-2014, 05:18 PM
I will send you a price by PM right away.

Price depends on if you order TECH or XHO. The XHO is what we use on our SPS coral system and they have 2x more LED's than the TECH.

They include brackets and power supply at no extra cost.

mmatt
12-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Im look at the tech. I have a t5ho 4bulb as my primary lighting but would like to supplement to help with growth and colour. From what I have seen the tech should be all I need. And the cost is a little easier to take too lol

mmatt
02-26-2015, 02:14 PM
Still looking!!