PDA

View Full Version : LF: Pods (Langley/Surrey)

duncangweller
11-30-2014, 04:53 PM
Hi All,

I recently had to do a red bug (sentinel) treatment on my tank and unfortunately the treatment wipes out any pod population existing in the tank.

I would like to start repopulating my tank with these crunchy little morsels so my melanarus has something to look for in the tank.

I'd you have a chaeto ball you can give a shake or a canister filter you need to empty then give me a bell and I'll come take them off your hands. Happy to pay $ or beers (whatever is preferred)

Much appreciated,
Dunc

Wheelman76
11-30-2014, 05:26 PM
When I did a treatment for red bugs a long time ago it never wiped out all my pods. It might have killed some , not sure but it didn't wipe them out. I had a pair of mandarins at the time that only eat pods and they were still fat lol

duncangweller
11-30-2014, 05:29 PM
I saw tonnes of the little fellas drifting into the water column as the treatment was in the tank. I had a look at night time and don't see any running around. Even all the ones in my overflow croaked. My melanarus is also starting to look a bit wirey so I want to add some in if I can, just in case.

input80
11-30-2014, 08:21 PM
Got some chaeto here that you're welcome to Dunc.