PDA

View Full Version : FT: Coralife Aqualight Pro 48" MH lighting

rishu_pepper
11-25-2014, 12:34 AM
Acquired this from a package, but really want to do LEDs. The fish/corals do look amazing under this.

The MH bulbs have been changed to 14k Phoenix (a few months). The PC needs to be replaced, using a LED strip light as a makeshift moonlight at the moment. Everything else working fine as far as I can tell.

Comes with ceiling mounting kit.

Let me know what you have, I'm looking at most high quality LEDs. PM me and I can text you pics.

http://www.saltwatertogo.com/coralife-48-aqualight-pro-2x-250w-hqi-2x96w-pc-3x1w-lunar.html

Steve0227
11-25-2014, 09:38 PM
Hi. I have a 44" 300 watt maxspect razor I'd be willing to trade as I am a fan of my but not really sure how we would go about trading as I'm located in Edmonton Alberta. I'd ship mine at my cost if you would do the same. I can send tracking info once it's on its way. Set a mutual date for delivery and take pics of waybill?? Let me know what you think. Maxspect is all good but the display no longer lights up blue. The display can be replaced though very easy. The part costs $30. It all still works perfect though. Just can't read the display in the dark

rishu_pepper
11-28-2014, 03:27 PM
BTT

Ordered replacement PC bulbs already.

Will also consider out right sale if no trade. PM me if interested.

rishu_pepper
11-29-2014, 01:14 AM
BTT

Ordered replacement PC bulbs already.

Will also consider out right sale if no trade. PM me if interested.

Whoa check that, cancelled PC bulb order.

Wanting to get this gone for LED, will consider your cash offer. Let me know what you are willing to pay for it. Still tons of life left in the Phoenix bulbs, works very well, just need to recuperate some money since I'm going LED for sure.

littlewoodchuck
12-01-2014, 12:40 PM
I have the same coralife 250 watt metal halide compact fluorescent combo light and I would be willing to trade and I could bring it up to you if your interested.

rishu_pepper
12-02-2014, 04:04 PM
Gonna try selling it outright since not many trades available out there.

$250. Will consider discount if local pickup near Coquitlam Centre.