PDA

View Full Version : L/F 150 gallon bowfront reef ready

--lmao--
11-23-2014, 04:43 PM
hey guys im currently shopping around for a good condition 150 gallon bow front tank and stand. it needs to be reef ready with the plumbing preferably. also if it has a canopy that is a bonus.

im moving up from my 90 gallon bowfront after seeing the pics of that other guys tank with the sealing issue. my seals look similar to his lol. so if i could find one quick it would be nice.

thanks guys :sad::mrgreen::twised:

reefwithareefer
11-26-2014, 05:37 PM
I have a 180 gal bowfront with a cabinet. It is my display tank right now, but have been wanting to upgrade to a larger one.

I would be interested in selling, but it would be a complex situation of finding a larger tank, selling mine to you, dismanting it and etc etc. Let me know if we can work out a deal. No idea how much mine is worth, maybe if you know someone with a tank that is around 250 to 300 gallons, we could work a trade or ??
I am confined to a max dimension of 30"H x 89"w x 27"d
The length can be increased 7" if the depth is decreased to 21"
Overall I can play with dimensions within an 1" or 2".
It works out to be around 300 gals.

The 180 and cabinet are in fair to good condition. The glass has some scratches and the cabinet has some water damage on the top, but would not be noticed if tank was on it. I honestly have no idea what it is worth. I have seen asking prices of 800 to 2000 for just the tank and stand. This tank is approx 4 years old, seals all good, two corner overflows with each one having 2 bulkheads thru the bottom.

I do not need a stand or anything else, just a tank.