PDA

View Full Version : Spawning pair of OC clowns, other fish, Rotifers and carpet anemone FOR SALE

EquiReef
11-19-2014, 02:18 PM
We are moving and need to condense four systems into one large one. So we need to move a few things.

1) Mature pair of OC clowns which have been spawning for the last 4 months, every ten days like clock work. I have raised a few clutches from them. $85/pair

2) Four juvenile OC clowns from the above pair- 8 weeks old. $30 for all four

3) 1 year old mated pair of OC clowns, should start spawning soon, have been cleaning the rocks for the last two weeks- $60/pair

4) Scooter Blennys- $15/each

5)Purple damsel fish- roughly four years old- $10

6) Large green carpet anemone, roughly 12" across when fully opened. Healthy and has been in my system for quite some time now. $60

7) Rotifer cultures- L and S strains- $30/1000mL

8) Live rock- $5/pound

9) Florida Aqua Farms Nanochloropsus live culture disk, unopened. I bought a bunch and have one left over. -$13

10) Condy anemones- pink and white- $8/each or take all three for $20

Will do package deals on some things and will include a free cespit, pulsing Xenia or kenya frag with purchase over $30

Also selling a complete 55gal system, a drilled 78gallon with stand and a 36gal tank with aquaticlife T5 light. See my post in equipment for more info.

Pickup available in Oshawa, Ontario area and Whitby or can ship for reasonable rates. Please email me for photos and more info a.stolarchuk@hotmail.com