PDA

View Full Version : 90 gal with stand and canopy

Majestic_Aquariums
09-03-2004, 10:48 AM
I will have a 90 gal aquarium, stand, and canopy (used) avail. in mid. Oct. in the Calgary area. We have sold a 135 gal stand to a lady in Strathmore, and are taking her 90 gal set-up as partial trade. I have yet to even see the set-up, as I am very booked in the shop lately, however, I do know it is a bow Valley tank with glass lid, a solid wood stand and canopy, pine I believe (black) and is only 3 months old.. It will not be ready for sale until this time, as she needs to keep it while her new tank cycles, but it is in exellent cond. We were thinking of asking $500.00 O.B.O. Please P.M or e-mail through our website www.aquariumstands.net for more info. Thanks, Robert.

DOO-E
09-05-2004, 05:29 AM
Are you willing to sell just the tank??? If so how much?

Majestic_Aquariums
09-06-2004, 12:34 PM
We would be willing to sell the tank separately, for you to pick up. Being that the tank is only 3months old, we gave this lady full value on it ($175) but are willing to sell it at $150.00. New the tank and stand retailed at $875.00 through another store in Calgary. We are giving her $600.00 in trade towards the purchase of her new stand. We are already going to lose $100.00 min. on the deal, which we can live with. But ideally we would prefer to sell the two together.

DOO-E
09-06-2004, 04:15 PM
Umm red deer is a little far away for me maybe we could greyhound it or somthing if u dont want to thats okay io can find another one. I am not looking too hard right now.

Invigor
09-06-2004, 04:43 PM
glass and greyhound? ha good luck with that

DOO-E
09-06-2004, 04:44 PM
Ya i guess dumb idea.

Quinn
09-06-2004, 06:00 PM
A trucking company if you really want the tank.

DOO-E
09-06-2004, 06:10 PM
By the time i pay for the tank and have it trucked down here i could have one built. Sorry i hope you sell it. But i am not interested anymore. Little too expensive to get it downhere. Would have had it sold if you were in calgary.

Quagmire
09-06-2004, 07:38 PM
Just a side note for anyone planning on using a trucking co. To move anything.Aqua related or other.The insurance trucking companies have only pay out $2 per lb. of frieght.So do some math before you ship.$2 lb may not cover replacment cost.You may want the extra insurance.I drive a truck for a living and a good company will becareful but believe me I've seen alot of damaged frieght.

Majestic_Aquariums
09-07-2004, 12:52 PM
Yes, we do realize that the costs are expensive for shipping. We are currently doing our own shipping to Calgary, at an additional cost of $60.00. The tank and stand are currently in Strathmore, If not sold by mid-Oct., we will move the system to a new store opening in Calgary. There it will be for sale, at the same asking price. So if this interests you just let us know. Thanks.

Majestic_Aquariums
09-28-2004, 02:34 AM
We made the delivery this weekend, and I had a chance to check out the stand-very nice, it's all solid pine, and in BRANDNEW cond. The canopy hasn't even been set on the stand, she keeps it elsewhere, so it has never been used. The tank looks nice, no scratches, and has a real glass lid, not like alot of the ones I have seen from there-with the weird glass (scraps I assume). If anyone is looking for a drilled 90, Riverfront has one in stock, I saw it yesterday.

danny zubot
09-28-2004, 04:13 PM
[/quote]If not sold by mid-Oct., we will move the system to a new store opening in Calgary.

I've never been to Majestic and I'm interested, when and where are you expansing to Calgary? Or did I misunderstand you?

Majestic_Aquariums
09-29-2004, 03:11 AM
Sorry, no we aren't expanding as such, but we were approached by a storeowner who is openig a fish/petstore in the N.W.-He wants our stands on display, (new and used) and we thought this might be a good start.
He wasn't expecting to be open until mid Oct.
Robert.

AJ_77
09-29-2004, 03:35 AM
In the NW? Definitely want to know about that, thanks! Location?

:biggrin:

Majestic_Aquariums
09-30-2004, 01:23 AM
The store is going to be called Family Pets-but it sounds to me like he will have a good sel. of fish/accesories. It is going to be located on 16th ave N.W( I believe) We were told he hoped to be open for buisness by Oct. 15th-Will be interesting to check out.