xtaze
10-29-2014, 02:02 PM
72 inch XR6 infinity 3x 400w radium 8x39w t5ho
overall excellent condition
7-8 month bulbs

so few of em on the market would love an accurate price check please:question:

frizzo1983
10-30-2014, 02:23 PM
Are you selling this fixture or want to buy I would be interested if selling.

Let me know
Scott

xtaze
10-30-2014, 04:21 PM
Are you selling this fixture or want to buy I would be interested if selling.

Let me know
Scott

bought one and my house electric circuit is not handling it.

the price check will help me decide if the investment in an electrician and the modifications worth it or not

Myka
10-30-2014, 06:35 PM
The trouble with halides is that a lot of people who would normally buy halides are buying LEDs instead. Personally, I would buy halides over LEDs any day. However, I'm in the minority. Someone who wants a top notch halide fixture will pay the money for it, but being able to find a buyer may be the challenge.

There is someone selling the 250 watt version in Quebec asking $750 which I think is quite a steal! http://www.kijiji.ca/v-animaux-autres/trois-rivieres/eclairage-sfiligoi-72-aquarium-eau-salee/1023911251

How old is your fixture? I would be wanting more than $750 if the above one was my fixture, plus yours is the 400 watt version.

xtaze
10-30-2014, 08:01 PM
The trouble with halides is that a lot of people who would normally buy halides are buying LEDs instead. Personally, I would buy halides over LEDs any day. However, I'm in the minority. Someone who wants a top notch halide fixture will pay the money for it, but being able to find a buyer may be the challenge.

There is someone selling the 250 watt version in Quebec asking $750 which I think is quite a steal! http://www.kijiji.ca/v-animaux-autres/trois-rivieres/eclairage-sfiligoi-72-aquarium-eau-salee/1023911251

How old is your fixture? I would be wanting more than $750 if the above one was my fixture, plus yours is the 400 watt version.

yeah i saw it
im not actually looking to sell it. more thinking about all the modification needed to run it vs what i paid =3

Myka
11-01-2014, 02:40 AM
What do you need to modify to get it to work? It might be cheaper to get an electrician...

xtaze
11-01-2014, 12:28 PM
What do you need to modify to get it to work? It might be cheaper to get an electrician...

A whole new 20A circuit from to tank to the main board
About 20feets away

Aquattro
11-01-2014, 02:22 PM
In my house, I had trouble running 3 lamps off one circuit. So I had an electrician branch off an adjacent circuit in the next room and run a new outlet to the tank area. Took about an hour and a couple bucks in parts. The adjacent circuit was from the bedroom which only runs a couple desk lamps and clock radios, so lots of room to run a lamp.

xtaze
11-01-2014, 02:43 PM
In my house, I had trouble running 3 lamps off one circuit. So I had an electrician branch off an adjacent circuit in the next room and run a new outlet to the tank area. Took about an hour and a couple bucks in parts. The adjacent circuit was from the bedroom which only runs a couple desk lamps and clock radios, so lots of room to run a lamp.

the electric room is not that far ill have one directly on the board

unless i have one crazy-about-halides guy that trade me some mitras for my ramp ill just bite it and pay for it

Aquattro
11-01-2014, 02:51 PM
unless i have one crazy-about-halides guy that trade me some mitras for my ramp ill just bite it and pay for it

No sense in down grading, just run a new line :)

xtaze
11-01-2014, 03:22 PM
No sense in down grading, just run a new line :)

Electrician is coming this pm