View Full Version : Where can I buy one of these?

10-24-2014, 01:16 AM
I'm in the planning stage of my new nano tank and I just need to find a internal overflow wall or box like the one attached.

10-24-2014, 01:41 AM
Reefsupplies.ca carries them. Or you could make your own. I'm just finishing my own nano, I made an aio style tank out of a fluval ebi.

10-24-2014, 01:44 AM
It needs to be 14" tall.
If I had a router I would make my own.

10-24-2014, 03:04 AM
Do you need 2 or 3 sided? I make overflow boxes, and I can ship, pm me with dimensions and I'll get back to you with a price