PDA

View Full Version : LF: All Kinds of Corals/Fish to Fill my Tank

MCC
10-22-2014, 07:23 AM
After buying a tank set up on here from a local member, and after 3 months of cycling its time to fill this tank up!!

I plan to see what my fellow reefers have in stock before spending $ at fish stores. Obviously I would be stocking the tank with 1-2 pieces every couple weeks so please be patient with me with your offer.

I might have to delay the pick up if several members PM me as I can't put in 10 pieces at once.

If you can't wait that is fine and if you have other buyers I understand =)

I am not looking for small frags but more small colonies of the following corals.

LPS:

Aussie Octospawn/Hammer
Gold Torch - this can be a frag
Green Bubble
Red/Green Brain
Orange Plate
Acans - different colors prefer at least 4-5 heads.

Soft Corals:

Ricordias - Green, Orange, Yellow, Etc --> has to be mounted on some small rubble
Blue mushroom
Red mushroom

SPS --> These ones I m looking for small colonies not frags or huge $$ pieces:

Red Milli
Green Milli
Red Planet
Green Slimer
Purple Validia
Bird of Paradise
Purple Bonsai - Branching Kind
Purple Pocci
Forest Fire Digi
Superman Monti - Branching Kind

As for fish here is my list. I m looking for fish up to 2-3.5 inches only.

Purple Tang
Yellow Midas Benny
Anthias
Potters Angel or Coral Beauty

Thanks in advance!

Tn23
10-22-2014, 08:24 AM
Come grab the orange plate. It's for your name all over it Marcus.

By the way what's a branching superman Monti?

KPG007
10-22-2014, 04:39 PM
I've got most everything on your list! One stop shopping! Come on by.

Kelly

MCC
10-22-2014, 05:23 PM
Come grab the orange plate. It's for your name all over it Marcus.

By the way what's a branching superman Monti?

I dunno... saw something like this on fragbox.ca

http://fragbox.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/IMG_48411-1024x682.jpg

MCC
10-22-2014, 05:24 PM
I've got most everything on your list! One stop shopping! Come on by.

Kelly

Will do! I will see what Thomas has first. Thanks!

KPG007
10-22-2014, 05:48 PM
Will do! I will see what Thomas has first. Thanks!

Yeah, grab that plate off of Thomas, I don't have one of those.

As for that coral, I think it's a forest fire digi and you are not seeing the green growth tips. My Forest fire has that blueish base as well.

Tn23
10-22-2014, 07:01 PM
Kelly's right. I agree that It is a ff digi. Might of changed due to being kept under LEDs.

MCC
10-22-2014, 11:22 PM
Kelly's right. I agree that It is a ff digi. Might of changed due to being kept under LEDs.

fragbox.ca is wrong then!

Snailpuffer
10-23-2014, 12:31 AM
I want to go shopping at kelly's for a weeks already. text me.

MCC
10-24-2014, 04:57 AM
I got the Yellow Midas Benny today

boomboom
10-24-2014, 05:56 AM
Kpg007 and Salty23 are all cool guys.
ive bought a few things off them over the years.
you wont be disappointed with price and qualities.
good luck with your tank
cheers

Galizio
10-24-2014, 11:15 PM
Pm send

MCC
11-04-2014, 07:17 AM
BUMP!

I need red flamehawk and yellow midas again. Red Flamehawk had pop eye shortly after purchasing from the store, and the yellow midas was too small for my tank, and got sucked into the power head.

Looking for Rics and Acans (4-5 heads frags). All mounted on frag plate or rubble please!

MCC
11-09-2014, 06:03 AM
Bought two brain corals from the frag swap. So don't need these anymore Thanks!!

Looking of rics rics rics!!!

Peter Peng
11-09-2014, 06:42 AM
awesome deal for the brains, I was going to get them but you bagged them before me haha. Good luck with your tank
:lol:

MCC
11-09-2014, 06:43 AM
awesome deal for the brains, I was going to get them but you bagged them before me haha. Good luck with your tank
:lol:

haha... sorry i cut in line =)

But i really need to stock up my tank according to salty23 haha

Tn23
11-10-2014, 07:45 AM
haha... sorry i cut in line =)

But i really need to stock up my tank according to salty23 haha
Please don't stock it up. I love the empty tank look!! ;)

michaelis88
11-10-2014, 08:55 AM
msg boom boom for rics, he got tons of them!!

MCC
11-23-2014, 06:20 PM
Keep the offers coming... I been picking up so many these couple weeks!! Thanks to everyone.

Here is what I still want:

LPS:

Aussie Octospawn/Hammer --> 3-4 heads
Purple Torch --> 3-4 heads
Green Bubble
Orange Plate
Acans - different colors prefer at least 4-5 heads. --> Specifically looking for pink/blues/yellows. NO purple or reds/oranges

Soft Corals --> has to be mounted on some small rubble:

Ricordias - MAINLY Blue/Purples, but orange/green if the price is right. I got many of these, but don't mind buying more since rics are my favorite coral.
Red mushroom

SPS --> These ones I m looking for small colonies not frags or huge $$ pieces (multi branches to small fist size):

Red Milli
Yellow Greenish Milli
Red Planet
Green Slimer
Forest Fire Digi
Blue Acro of some sort

Or any SPS small colonies you wish to sell for cheap that you want to get rid of in your tank. I will see if I like. I don't know much about the 'names' or prices of SPS.

I am not looking for rarity of the corals, but more for colors for my tank.

MCC
11-30-2014, 09:43 PM
Updated list:

Here is what I still want:

LPS:

Orange Plate
Acans - different colors prefer at least 4-5 heads. --> Specifically looking for pink/blues/yellows. NO purple or reds/oranges

Ricordias - MAINLY Blue/Purples, but orange/green if the price is right. I got many of these, but don't mind buying more since rics are my favorite coral.
Red mushroom

SPS --> These ones I m looking for small colonies not frags or huge $$ pieces (multi branches to small fist size):

Yellow Greenish Milli
Green Slimer
Forest Fire Digi
Blue Acro of some sort

MCC
12-05-2014, 05:12 AM
Update list of what I still want:

LPS:

Orange Plate

Red mushroom

Yellow Greenish Milli
Green Slimer
Blue Acro of some sort

Or any SPS small colonies you wish to sell for cheap that you want to get rid of in your tank. I will see if I like. I don't know much about the 'names' or prices of SPS.

Cujo#31
12-05-2014, 01:14 PM
I have quite a few nice lookin softies up. A couple pcs will have to be pulled off rock, or I could sell attached for a little extra depending on size of rock, or I could pull them and re-attach to small pc of rock for u

MCC
12-12-2014, 08:15 AM
Update list of what I still want:

LPS:

Purple Torch
Gold Torch
Orange Plate

Red mushroom

Yellow Greenish Milli
Blue/Purple Acro
Yellow/Pink Acro

MCC
12-23-2014, 06:03 PM
BuMP!

Still looking for the above items. Any SPS that is not tiny frag sizes are my priority.

As well as Acans/Rics as always to fill out my gardens

Slyguy00
12-23-2014, 06:48 PM
BuMP!

Still looking for the above items. Any SPS that is not tiny frag sizes are my priority.

As well as Acans/Rics as always to fill out my gardens

You are pretty Damn picky for someone looking for so much. I don't think it's gonna come to you. There are tons of people selling tons of nice stuff. Go out and get it! I know for a fact Ryan Ericsson has almost everything you want.. Do you expect him to deliver it to you?

csaba911
12-23-2014, 07:17 PM
I have green hammer coral about a good Cantaloupe size. Where are you located.
$100

Slyguy00
12-23-2014, 07:20 PM
Dont waste your time man, this guy claims he wants everything then tries to low ball you. Told me he wanted my maxspect razor, so I drove all the way out to vancouver for him to back out. He has been to every persons house in the lower mainland, all of which have incredible selection and prices. If he really wanted anything his tank would be full by now. Instead he insists on bumping his post 4000 times in hopes someone will give him something for nothing. Sorry for the rant, but iv just about had it with this post and this guys antics.

MCC
12-23-2014, 07:34 PM
Dont waste your time man, this guy claims he wants everything then tries to low ball you. Told me he wanted my maxspect razor, so I drove all the way out to vancouver for him to back out. He has been to every persons house in the lower mainland, all of which have incredible selection and prices. If he really wanted anything his tank would be full by now. Instead he insists on bumping his post 4000 times in hopes someone will give him something for nothing. Sorry for the rant, but iv just about had it with this post and this guys antics.

Wow.. somebody is in a grinch mode today.

First off... please ask everyone I been to. Reef Pilot, Albert, salty23, KPG007, acepumping, ryan, Michael, boomboom, anthony, snail puffer, timbits. I paid every price they asked for..know your facts buddy. I m confident to name their tags here because I know I didn't wrong anyone.

And yes I bought everything.. from everyone here, except from you because you do live quite far from me. I didn't waste your time by making an appointment and cancelling. I pmd you about your rics and once I knew you lived far I said i will pass. No harm done there.

As for your maxspect. I apologized for that, as it didn't cover the 4 ft tank as I wanted. I know you live in Abby, and I did recall i gave you money for your gas. Sorry I can't buy back your time.

MCC
12-23-2014, 07:46 PM
I have green hammer coral about a good Cantaloupe size. Where are you located.
$100

Wow that a nice size, but I am in Vancouver. Also I m looking for torches only now. Thanks!

Slyguy00
12-23-2014, 07:50 PM
Wow.. somebody is in a grinch mode today.

First off... please ask everyone I been to. Reef Pilot, Albert, salty23, KPG007, acepumping, ryan, Michael, boomboom, anthony, snail puffer, timbits. I paid every price they asked for..know your facts buddy. I m confident to name their tags here because I know I didn't wrong anyone.

And yes I bought everything.. from everyone here, except from you because you do live quite far from me. I didn't waste your time by making an appointment and cancelling. I pmd you about your rics and once I knew you lived far I said i will pass. No harm done there.

As for your maxspect. I apologized for that, as it didn't cover the 4 ft tank as I wanted. I know you live in Abby, and I did recall i gave you money for your gas. Sorry I can't buy back your time.

O I know my facts "buddy" You think I'm the only one who thinks this?? Hahah give your head a shake dude. Pull your head out of your ass and figure it out. over 1200 people have viewed this thread. Dont think bumping it anymore is gonna help. And I know you have gone to peoples house to get coral. I also know you lowball and expect everything for nothing. You paid the prices they ask because you didn't have a choice, but we all know you tried. And I'm over the light, thats just one of many reason i think your a joke. I have heard numerous people complain about the same things I am with you so think what ya want. If you want to buy coral then do it. Between Dave Thomas Ryan and Kelly, if you can't find what your looking for theres a problem.

Slyguy00
12-23-2014, 07:58 PM
O and also, its says where I live on every single post I make.. Maybe if you read that you wouldnt have to waste my time asking me where I live. But If you gave me money for gas, and you "knew where I lived" why would you waste my time asking me??

MCC
12-23-2014, 08:05 PM
You paid the prices they ask because you didn't have a choice, but we all know you tried.

So you are saying I was 'forced' to pay for prices people ask for is a form of lowballing? If i low ball someone and the price is not what I want, why would I pay for something that I deem its not what I want to pay?

Also I bump this thread because people have something new to sell every now and then. If this bothers you too much then I won't bump this thread anymore, and I will text message them privately instead. Also if these 'people' you speak of dislike me so much, why are they messaging me on my phone every now and then telling me their new items/stocks for sale.

But we shouldn't argue anymore. its not good for the forums.

Aquattro
12-23-2014, 08:10 PM

Good plan :)

Slyguy00
12-23-2014, 08:17 PM
So you are saying I was 'forced' to pay for prices people ask for is a form of lowballing? If i low ball someone and the price is not what I want, why would I pay for something that I deem its not what I want to pay?

Also I bump this thread because people have something new to sell every now and then. If this bothers you too much then I won't bump this thread anymore, and I will text message them privately instead. Also if these 'people' you speak of dislike me so much, why are they messaging me on my phone every now and then telling me their new items/stocks for sale.

you are just so ignorant its hilarious. No you arnt forced, but no matter asking price, you will always try and get it way cheaper. When they dont budge and you realize thats the price you have to pay then you do. Since posting my opinion, iv had 3 separate text msgs from different people telling me about time someone said something. You can think its just me all you want dude. But believe me, the opinion I have voiced is one of many.

Aquattro
12-23-2014, 08:33 PM
enough please.

Slyguy00
12-23-2014, 08:34 PM
iv said my piece, I'm done

acepumping
12-23-2014, 08:43 PM
Um mm mm mm. ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS???????

😉😉😉😉

SeaHorse_Fanatic
12-24-2014, 12:49 AM
Have dealt multiple times w both parties and they were smooth transactions. Both as buyer and seller and it was all good.