PDA

View Full Version : stuff for sale

kuatto
09-01-2004, 01:30 AM
Its with mixed emotions that I post this,so here goes.
Due to possible changes in my life,the following will be for sale soon.
-complete 54 reef with fish which include the following:
-stand and canopy with 250 10k SA bulb and NO actinic
-modified prizm
-3 power heads
-fan
-tank full of corals,zoos,shrooms,sps,zenia,etc
-fish,clown,yellow tang,lawnmower blenny,black-yellow tail damsal and 2 unknown crabs plus varios snails,worms,tiny brittles etc.

-empty tanks include a 115(almost a cube) with stand and top-unfinished
-20 gal high unfinished canopy
-29 gal planned to use as sump
Plus other equipment,dry goods and food.None of the tanks are drilled.

I will know for sure in a couple of days,so if intersted please pm me and we'll talk.Would like to sell everythig togather,so make me an offer.
Thanks.

Skimmerking
09-01-2004, 02:59 AM
hey there jim is that your corner tank you have or is that the rectagle tank

just curiuos looking for a tank for the girlfriend to play around with

will talk to you on fri or sat ok later \

mike

sorry to hear abotu the tank coming down

mr_alberta
09-01-2004, 03:37 AM
Oh no, sorry to hear that Jim. I would be interested in the cube-ish tank and stand if you decide to sell though.

Cheers,
-Harvey

kuatto
09-02-2004, 01:41 AM
Well after talking to my better half and telling her what I planned on if need be,she absolutley refused to let me sell my tanks :mrgreen: So I am keeping my little piece of the ocean.
I'd like to thank all those who flooded my pm with concern and the ones interested in the items.

Quinn
09-02-2004, 01:43 AM
Glad to hear everything worked out Jim. :cool:

kuatto
09-02-2004, 01:46 AM
I guess I panicked when I should have thought things out :biggrin:
Hey!what have we decided on a meet?

muck
09-02-2004, 02:01 AM
Glad to hear your still with us... :biggrin:

mr_alberta
09-02-2004, 03:13 AM
Good to hear Jim! (though I was eyeballing that cube tank of yours...heh hehe)

Bob I
09-02-2004, 03:21 AM
I don't even belong to the Edmonton club, but I would have missed you if you had gone. :eek: :rolleyes: :razz:

Quinn
09-02-2004, 03:31 AM
You guys should come to a Calgary meet since Bob came to your meet. That way I can also attend. :mrgreen:

kuatto
09-02-2004, 03:56 AM
I would have kept at least a nano to hold me over :lol: I would love to make it down for the Calgary meet if Karen isn't working.Missed a chance to visit everyone this summer when her and the kids went to Calgary for a week.Karen thought I was working that week,so she went without me(my fault for not telling her.)

bulletsworld
09-02-2004, 08:09 AM
When I first seen this post of your's Jim, my heart almost dropped, thinking O.H NOOooOOoo....Jim can't give up the hobby, HE LOVES IT!!!!! NOOOOOoooooo!!

So glad to hear your still up and running & that everything worked out Jim. * HUGS * :biggrin:

Quinn
09-02-2004, 08:55 AM
I detect a lot of angst there Lee. You know, I have a great therapist you could talk to... :razz:

Beverly
09-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Thank goodness your situation worked out, Jim :angel: It wouldn't have been the same without you around here :frown:

kuatto
09-02-2004, 04:27 PM
I would have to go to John's place whenever I needed get my saltwater fix :mrgreen: tappin on his window at 3am "pssst....John..let me sit in front of the tank for just a few minutes :mrgreen:

Skimmerking
09-02-2004, 05:04 PM
I'm glad that it is working out there JIMMY

May the REEF BE WITH YA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :razz:

mike