PDA

View Full Version : cleaner shrimp aggressive!

blackradon
10-12-2014, 01:47 AM
So I bought this cleaner shrimp like three weeks ago, at first it was pretty shy but now he will not leave my hermits and snails alone... Anyone have problems with this kind of situation before?

ReEf BoSs
10-12-2014, 06:47 AM
Mine have been aggressive towards other shrimp ... That being said I don't think they can hurt much

The Guy
10-12-2014, 08:24 AM
So I bought this cleaner shrimp like three weeks ago, at first it was pretty shy but now he will not leave my hermits and snails alone... Anyone have problems with this kind of situation before?
He's probably trying to clean their shells, my 2 do it as well. There only sometimes aggressive towards the peppermint shrimp, but he's a good hider I hardly ever see him. :smile:

blackradon
10-12-2014, 03:37 PM
Hmm, ya the shrimp seems to annoy the hermit crabs the most. The crab end up climbing to the high point in my tank which is a piece of sps and stays there. If he does come down he goes into my GSP and chill in there. Weird eh.

The Guy
10-12-2014, 05:51 PM
Hmm, ya the shrimp seems to annoy the hermit crabs the most. The crab end up climbing to the high point in my tank which is a piece of sps and stays there. If he does come down he goes into my GSP and chill in there. Weird eh.
OK it's settled, he should be named "Atila the Shrimp" :twised: LOL!