PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Tank for Seahorses in Edmonton

swill
09-02-2014, 03:42 PM
I am coming to Edmonton this weekend and am looking to buy a new tank for my seahorses. I am looking for something with a sump and stand and maybe even lights. I need 40 gallons or more and would prefer a taller tank. Ideally I would love a cube style tank but will consider other shapes as well.

Kait
09-02-2014, 06:32 PM
I am coming to Edmonton this weekend and am looking to buy a new tank for my seahorses. I am looking for something with a sump and stand and maybe even lights. I need 40 gallons or more and would prefer a taller tank. Ideally I would love a cube style tank but will consider other shapes as well.

Hey, I'm just shutting down my 46 gallon bow front. It has t5 light fixture (6 months old) with an LED moonlight strip, a new skimmer, new overflow box, glass lid (only front half of the tank, but helps with evaporation), sump, return pump, 3 Hydor circulation fans (small ones). It's a complete system. The pump and return plumbing has a valve so you can control the flow rate.

I'm asking $600 for the system.

swill
09-02-2014, 06:59 PM
Hey, I'm just shutting down my 46 gallon bow front. It has t5 light fixture (6 months old) with an LED moonlight strip, a new skimmer, new overflow box, glass lid (only front half of the tank, but helps with evaporation), sump, return pump, 3 Hydor circulation fans (small ones). It's a complete system. The pump and return plumbing has a valve so you can control the flow rate.

I'm asking $600 for the system.

Do you have photos?

Kait
09-03-2014, 02:33 AM
Here's a couple. Let me know if you want photos of specific things (ie sump, skimmer, etc).

Kait
09-03-2014, 02:34 AM
And another...

Kait
09-03-2014, 02:36 AM
And if you peer through the reason as to why I'm selling this, and past me cleaning, you can see the nice moonlight going on there.