PDA

View Full Version : ReefSupplyCanada.com under new managment..

Reef Supplies
08-22-2014, 03:59 PM
Hello Everyone,

We are extremely pleased to announce that we have purchased ReefSupplyCanada.com (http://reefsupplycanada.com/) from Nick.

It is under new management as of August 21, 2014.

RSC will continue to be Canada’s leading force for Evergrow LED lighting and RW Jebo pumps! Please visit www.reefsupplies.ca (http://www.reefsupplies.ca/online-store)for all your other reef and marine aquarium needs.

Evergrow: All models still available. These will also be added to ReefSupplies.ca and Goreef.com

Jebo: Big changes! The ONLY item we will continue to carry is the new RW-series of pumps.

All available manufacture warranties will still be respected for sales prior to August 21.

Nick! You were a pleasure to deal with. I have much respect for you and what you have done for this hobby. Thanks again!

IMPORTANT: there has been some confusion since both websites are so similar in name, I will try to clear that up here.

Reefsupplies.ca is founded, owned and operated by me, Ray and my long time a associate Giovanni. Reef Supplies has NOT been sold.

Reefsupplycanada.com was owned and operated by Nick. Nick has sold reef supply Canada to us.

Ray

thmh
08-22-2014, 04:12 PM
Big things big things !!!! Can I just be your silver surfer !!? :)

Doug
08-22-2014, 06:45 PM
Good luck with the new addition Ray and a big THANKS to Nick for all the great service>

Reef Supplies
08-22-2014, 10:58 PM
Thanks!

FishyFishy!
08-22-2014, 11:35 PM
Who else is going to carry any other Jebao products? That really sucks, the jebao stuff is a great alternative for the reefers on a budget.

spedly
08-23-2014, 12:22 AM
Nick has been really good to me while I wait for my Evergrow lights to ship and the reefsupplies guys can do no wrong in my book. Congratulations.

Reef Supplies
08-23-2014, 12:31 AM
Nick has been really good to me while I wait for my Evergrow lights to ship and the reefsupplies guys can do no wrong in my book. Congratulations.

Thank you

Who else is going to carry any other Jebao products? That really sucks, the jebao stuff is a great alternative for the reefers on a budget.

The RW seem to be a good alternative to high end wave-makers. What in their line of products will you miss?

Aquattro
08-23-2014, 04:46 AM
What in their line of products will you miss?

I would miss the WP line. If my WP40s pack it in, I would want to replace them. I know they work with my controller/cable combo and I'm familiar with their flow patterns. Maybe the new ones are the same, and work with my cables, maybe not.

StirCrazy
08-23-2014, 05:03 AM
Thank you

The RW seem to be a good alternative to high end wave-makers. What in their line of products will you miss?

the smaller ones for small tanks

Steve

Aquattro
08-23-2014, 05:11 AM

This has been answered elsewhere on the board. Please don't advertise the competition in a vendor's personal forum.

Reef Supplies
08-23-2014, 12:01 PM
Back on topic.....

We have been selling the brand for a whole two days :-) so things might change in the future.

As for the wp.... I may be wrong but I have been told the RW is replacing the WP. I'll try to get more info.

IMPORTANT: We will soon make changes to RSC shipping terms. All the jebo pumps and evergrow lights will ship for free anywhere in Canada. No minimum purchase.

reefwars
08-23-2014, 01:58 PM
Congrats Ray , how you find the time I don't know :)

The Guy
08-23-2014, 04:38 PM
Back on topic.....

We have been selling the brand for a whole two days :-) so things might change in the future.

As for the wp.... I may be wrong but I have been told the RW is replacing the WP. I'll try to get more info.

IMPORTANT: We will soon make changes to RSC shipping terms. All the jebo pumps and evergrow lights will ship for free anywhere in Canada. No minimum purchase.
I have couple of wp 25 Jebao's that have been working flawlessly, I find the secret is to keep the rotors clean. Hopefully the RW series will have an equivalent model to all the WP models. Do I understand this right about the RW's the motor is on the outside of the tank? OR?
I like to buy Canadian if possible, so keep it going guys, best of luck to you.

Ron99
08-23-2014, 05:24 PM
The RW series are an evolution of the WP. Motor all in one like a Tunze but the structure looks more like a Vortech. They apparently have a wider flow pattern than the WP series and the controllers can talk to each other wirelessly to sync up pumps etc.

Reef Supplies
08-23-2014, 09:24 PM
thanks for taking the time to voice your concerns folks. We will take your replies under consideration and We will do our best to supply (pun intended) you with what you need!

@ The Guy: Ecotech own the patent for running the motor on the outside. The RW's are internal pumps.

theokie
08-23-2014, 11:15 PM
Are you going to start carrying the New Era line of foods? As nick was the only mail order source I had for them in Canada.

Reef Supplies
08-24-2014, 12:07 AM
Yes sir we are. micheal sent us your request today.

We should have our shipment next week.

theokie
08-24-2014, 02:56 AM
Yes sir we are. micheal sent us your request today.

We should have our shipment next week.

Awesome, thank you. My fish almost seem disappointed when I use other brands in my rotation. My fox face prefers the Ageis and Algae pellets to frozen mysis

The Guy
08-24-2014, 04:06 AM
thanks for taking the time to voice your concerns folks. We will take your replies under consideration and We will do our best to supply (pun intended) you with what you need!

@ The Guy: Ecotech own the patent for running the motor on the outside. The RW's are internal pumps.

Thanks Ray,they look good, could you maybe do a short video on there operation to introduce them into the market.
I've registered on your site and look forward to dealing with you. Cheers Laurie

Reef Supplies
08-24-2014, 12:28 PM
Awesome, thank you. My fish almost seem disappointed when I use other brands in my rotation. My fox face prefers the Ageis and Algae pellets to frozen mysis

Welcome! Have a look on Reefsupplies towards the end of the week.

Thanks Ray,they look good, could you maybe do a short video on there operation to introduce them into the market.
I've registered on your site and look forward to dealing with you. Cheers Laurie

Thanks! We will do something like that when our first shipments arrive.

Hold off ordering everyone, we will be doing some sort of cross promo from Reef Supply Canada to Reef Supplies in the form of gift cards. We will announce it soon.

Thanks,

Ray

Kellyscoral
08-24-2014, 02:48 PM
I had just ordered my radion arm on the 20 or 21 - is that order still okay, or should I cancel it??

Reef Supplies
08-24-2014, 03:04 PM
Not sure I follow? The fact that we bought reefsupplycanada has nothing to do with the RMS you ordered on reefsupplies. They are two differnt websites.

Reefsupplies.ca where you bought your RMS is NOT under new management, we bought reefsupplycanada.com

I hope I cleared it up? Please call us on Monday if you have any further concerns.

Thanks
Ray

Kellyscoral
08-24-2014, 03:08 PM
Oh - sorry - at quick glance thought it was same.

Reef Supplies
08-24-2014, 04:09 PM
Oh - sorry - at quick glance thought it was same.

You were not the only. Some supplier called me in a panic lol.

Glad we cleared it up :-)

Kwood
08-25-2014, 03:38 PM
Woop Woop! Congrats!

nrosdal
08-25-2014, 08:02 PM
Glad you are taking over Ray. Been a very easy transfer and a pleasure to deal with. The site needs more time then i could give it and it couldn't have gone to a better place. I will still be around to answer any product questions needed by you or the public.

Best of luck.

Reef Supplies
08-25-2014, 08:11 PM
Nick, the pleasure was all ours my friend!

Thanks

Chief Hill
09-02-2014, 11:06 PM
Good so now customer concerns will be addressed instead of being ignored. Congratulations on the sale.