PDA

View Full Version : FS corals and some LR must go! calgary

aquatic_rice
08-18-2014, 10:43 PM
Moving this Thursday and would like to get rid of most of my stock rather than move it... I know it's last minute but been busy with the move, and my tank doesn't get as much attention as it used to. It's been a while so if prices seem out of wack just make me an offer.

-2x frogspawn colonies $45 each (10+ heads), also have a few few frags (1-3 heads) $5/$10
-Red chalice (3-4") $20
-3x Galaxy the big one $40 about the size of a football, the other two are weird shaped so $5 lol (bigger than an orange)
-acro (I thought I lost it, just recently found again. Browned out, but color is starting to come back, I believe it's a true bali tricolor from wickedfrag a while back) (8"ish) $30
-ridge coral? (forgot what these were called haha. One's maroon with yellow polyps $15, the other is kinda brown with a green hue $10) both are like 7" or so
-favia $15, the heads are brown on the outside and pink on the inside 4"

Also getting rid of some LR $4/lbs. If you spend $15 I'll make it $3/lbs.

Have a few whatever little frags (like kenya tree, another galaxy on a frag puck, acros), if you buy something you can grab one too

I'm up in the NW, Royal Oak so hit me up

hopefully the pics work

aquatic_rice
08-19-2014, 10:38 PM
Bumpity bump... pm's replied to

aquatic_rice
08-20-2014, 02:40 AM
one frogspawn colony sold.

price drop: any corals $20 or more I'll knock off another $5

...can't seem to edit my post so hopefully people read this far haha

Pottst
08-20-2014, 03:20 AM
How many lbs of rock do you have? What kind and how old?

aquatic_rice
08-20-2014, 09:51 PM
On hold:

-1x frogspawn frag
-1x galaxy frag

aquatic_rice
08-21-2014, 01:35 AM
What's left:

-1x frogspawn colonies $45 each (10+ heads), a few frags (1-3 heads) $5/$10
-Red chalice (3-4") $20
-3x Galaxy the big one $40 about the size of a football, the other two are weird shaped so $5 lol (bigger than an orange)
-acro (I thought I lost it, just recently found again. Browned out, but color is starting to come back, I believe it's a true bali tricolor from wickedfrag a while back) (8"ish) $30
-ridge coral? (forgot what these were called haha. Kinda brown with a green hue $10) both are like 7" or so
-favia $15, the heads are brown on the outside and pink on the inside 4"