PDA

View Full Version : Calgary - FS - 95G Wave Aquarium + $350

NinjaFish
08-16-2014, 04:58 PM
Moving in a few months and don't want to restart again. I have the following for sale - $350 for everything or as individually listed below:

- 95 gallon (left) wave front aquarium ($250 with stand and canopy)
- Stand (Black)
- Custom wood canopy (black - conforms to the wave and flips up with a piano hinge)

- Sun System Tek Light T5 light fixture - 48”, holds 6 bulb, 2 plugs and switches for dusk/dawn set up. ($100 alone)

- Vertex 420 LPH Internal Protein Skimmer ($75 alone)

- 2 12”x9” retrofit MH reflectors with sockets. Includes 2 250W 10K bulbs (no ballast) ($50 for the pair)

Notes: The stand did incur water damage 3 years ago, but was re-enforced with hardwood and it has been load-bearing without issue ever since.

Ran as a stable reef tank, then FOWLR with no die-offs.

You must be able to pick up.

Please PM me with offers or questions.

NinjaFish
08-27-2014, 12:10 AM
Moving in a few months and don't want to restart again. I have the following for sale - $350 for everything or as individually listed below:

- 95 gallon (left) wave front aquarium ($250 with stand and canopy)
- Stand (Black)
- Custom wood canopy (black - conforms to the wave and flips up with a piano hinge)

- Sun System Tek Light T5 light fixture - 48”, holds 6 bulb, 2 plugs and switches for dusk/dawn set up. ($100 alone) SOLD

- Vertex 420 LPH Internal Protein Skimmer ($75 alone)

- 2 12”x9” retrofit MH reflectors with sockets. Includes 2 250W 10K bulbs (no ballast) ($50 for the pair)

Notes: The stand did incur water damage 3 years ago, but was re-enforced with hardwood and it has been load-bearing without issue ever since.

Ran as a stable reef tank, then FOWLR with no die-offs.

You must be able to pick up.

Please PM me with offers or questions.