PDA

View Full Version : not sure what to do

Baker
08-08-2014, 01:50 PM
So due to unforseen circumstances I have no place to live. The place I was living has my frag tank up and running with a boat load of coral in it. I am not sure what I'm going to do, I have no place to move it to and without proper care/dosing, sps will surely die off. One thought I had was to find someone to foster the tank but I would think that would be a lot to ask. Anybody ever run into this situation before?

sphelps
08-08-2014, 03:03 PM
Sell it all and use the cash until you find stabler ground. If you need it gone sooner than later contact a LFS to see if they'll buy you out, Concept is pretty good for this.

reefwars
08-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Curtis come see me I can hold the tank and all that good jazz and even get you a ace to stay if you need it , I'm off today so call or text me I can help you out buddy that's what buddy's are for :)

The Guy
08-08-2014, 03:45 PM
Curtis come see me I can hold the tank and all that good jazz and even get you a ace to stay if you need it , I'm off today so call or text me I can help you out buddy that's what buddy's are for :)
Nice gesture,great to see there's people like yourself out there to help out. :whoo:

duncangweller
08-08-2014, 04:32 PM
Wowee! Nice one

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Proteus
08-08-2014, 05:25 PM
Good guy Denny :-)

Baker
08-08-2014, 06:33 PM
Well I have found a place to stay for right now and thankfully there are guys like Denny out there. He's going to foster the tank for a bit until I can find a permanent place. Thanks again Denny.

Zoaelite
08-08-2014, 10:28 PM
I can honestly say Denny hands down is one of the nicest most accommodating people I have ever met, let alone in the reefing hobby.

Just make sure you scratch his back on the way out, two many times @ssholes have taken advantage of his good will.

Steve...
08-09-2014, 12:50 AM
Good for you Denny, BIG thumbs up!