PDA

View Full Version : Berghia nudibrunch aptasia eating group order

michaelis88
07-20-2014, 08:53 AM
I'm placing an order from the state by the end of next week. If we can order a total of more than 7 berghia nudibrunch then gets free shipping which split cost just at $23 each, which is $7 lower than anywhere I can find in Canada. I will do all the driving and pick up from border, u just have to come pick up at my place in Richmond.
I just need $5-10 deposit no matter u get 1 or 3 nudis from u to tell me u are real about this which as fair I think as a lot of people do say they want but in the end with no show up.
I'm getting 3 so all we need is 4 more:)))))!!!
Leave me a pm and inbox me as well.

Wheelman76
07-20-2014, 09:06 AM
$30 is the cheapest you were able to find? Kraken sells them for $20

Wheelman76
07-20-2014, 09:10 AM
And I wouldn't suggest anyone buying 1 Berghia , you need them to breed. 3 is really the minimum in a small tank , and even more if your tank is bigger.

michaelis88
Have u include tax and shipping? If yes, I will buy now
My price is all included

michaelis88
Yea that's why I'm getting 3

Wheelman76
07-20-2014, 09:14 AM
"I just need $5-10 deposit no matter u get 1 or 3 nudis from u to tell me u are real about this which as fair I think as a lot of people do say they want but in the end with no show up."

I was just referring to what you wrote above.

michaelis88
07-20-2014, 09:18 AM
It would be ok if someone who has a small tank with 1-2 aptasia, I just have to place the nudis near it and it should take care of the problem, u can pass them on once it's done.

Wheelman76
07-20-2014, 09:24 AM
Berghia are really designed for a tank that has an aptasia infestation or they will starve to death. You should be placing them in your tank at night as well so they do not get eaten by any predators. Also if you were to put one to close to an aptasia , the aptasia can actually eat the Berghia. If you have only one or two aptasia , I can almost guarantee there are more that you can't see.

Kraken
07-20-2014, 04:56 PM
Just my 2cents. Regardless of whether you buy from me or not, just make sure you introduce the bergia into the tank properly. If you have any wrasse or other predators of berghia, make sure you dont just drop them into your tank as they will get damaged if not eaten. Also, they will not start to eat the minute you place them in your tank. They will immediately look for shelter the minute you put them in so dont just drop them next to an aiptasia as aiptasia will gladly feast on a disoriented berg. Instead put them into a small gap or some form of crevace as to prevent predation. If you have a small tupperware container, poke some holes in it and use a clip to mount it onto the edge of your aquarium. Throw some frag plugs or a small pvc pipe in there and let them adjust. And then you can just put a few aiptasia in there to let them feed. Once you see eggs, drop the bergs into the tank with shelter and let them do their job. Atleast you will have a strand of eggs incase your bergs dont make it.