PDA

View Full Version : Wtb berghia nudies

riceboy
07-18-2014, 03:12 AM
Looking for nudies to get rid of aiptasia. Let me know if you have some available in town (Calgary)

cbrine
08-16-2014, 09:02 AM
wouldn't mind getting a few as well. Any luck finding locally?

Looking for nudies to get rid of aiptasia. Let me know if you have some available in town (Calgary)

reefwars
08-16-2014, 03:15 PM
I have countless amounts of them ;)

See you at the fragfest!!!

cbrine
08-16-2014, 03:54 PM
I can't find any details on frag fest...time/location??

I have countless amounts of them ;)

See you at the fragfest!!!

Aquattro
08-16-2014, 04:04 PM
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=108693

reefwars
08-16-2014, 04:04 PM
I can't find any details on frag fest...time/location??

It's on sept 7 gonna be a hell of a day , check out all the info on concepts website or in the concept forum here on canreef.

I'll be bringing aiptasia nudibranchs free to whoever needs them , I've been putting them aside in a breeding net all week so I don't have to hunt them down last minute lol

I'm going to give everyone two slugs so it would be best if they were raised in a small breeding net like I have now untill numbers increase and fed aiptasia or to be put in a small tank.

I got these in exchange for Few frags and they've been doing there thing for the last couple months and now are ready to be passed on down the line and figure the frag fest is a good place to pass them out:)

cbrine
08-16-2014, 04:17 PM
Perfect thanks! I was going to add it to my 10 gal QT so that it can grow and hopefully make it easier to treat my sun coral and any bits if LR that has some aiptasia on it.

Added frag fest on my cal, can't wait!

It's on sept 7 gonna be a hell of a day , check out all the info on concepts website or in the concept forum here on canreef.

I'll be bringing aiptasia nudibranchs free to whoever needs them , I've been putting them aside in a breeding net all week so I don't have to hunt them down last minute lol

I'm going to give everyone two slugs so it would be best if they were raised in a small breeding net like I have now untill numbers increase and fed aiptasia or to be put in a small tank.

I got these in exchange for Few frags and they've been doing there thing for the last couple months and now are ready to be passed on down the line and figure the frag fest is a good place to pass them out:)