PDA

View Full Version : Tank shut down sps for sale

Kay's Reef
07-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Hi,
I'm new to this forum and am looking to sell all my coral as I unfortunately will be shutting my tank down :(
Due to work commitments now I no longer have the time to take care of my tank and because of excess nutrients etc i am struggling to keep Sps and so am looking to sell quickly before I lose everything. I am hoping to sell the full colonies as they are but if I get no interest I will frag thèm up. Attached are some pics of the corals. I don't know the names of all of them but have some rare Australian ones apparently but struggling with colours due to nutrient probs.
please message me with interest and I can provide pricing on which corals you are interested in. Some have attached to my rocks so will have to be cut off.

acepumping
07-10-2014, 02:11 AM
Sorry there is no pics or prices..

Aquattro
07-10-2014, 02:17 AM
Sorry there is no pics or prices..

That's odd. Pretty sure we need prices :) Pics are cool too.

Kay's Reef
07-10-2014, 02:43 AM
Apologies I did try uploading 10 pics but I received an error message from the administrator saying they could not upload? I have no idea why so I have emailed them to fix the problem. I am new to this so maybe I have done something wrong. Please bare with me. If you message me your email address I can email you pics and prices

Aquattro
07-10-2014, 02:48 AM
Apologies I did try uploading 10 pics but I received an error message from the administrator saying they could not upload? I have no idea why so I have emailed them to fix the problem. I am new to this so maybe I have done something wrong. Please bare with me. If you message me your email address I can email you pics and prices

You really need to use an external source like photobucket. The native feature really sucks and emailing us won't help. Pics probably too big for the site to handle.

Kay's Reef
07-19-2014, 03:10 AM
So I managed to set up photobucket and can post some pics of the corals I have left for sale as I have sold lots in the last few days. Here is a link to whats left and here are the prices

http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/cherrycola1/library/?view=recent

Pics#
1 - Blue Tip Stag fairly big colonie $60
2 - Chalice $30
3 - Orange/pink monti cap $30
4 - Bi Color Digitata big colony $110
5 - unkown deepwater, green polyps, browning out $30
6 - Another deepwater no ID green and purple tips $40
7 - Horidia $50
8 - Australian no ID (was purple when we got it) $30
9 - Blue tip green stag 2 pieces $25 per
10 - Purple Valida $35