PDA

View Full Version : Fauna marine coral food

bsung413
06-26-2014, 10:16 AM
Hi

Does anyone know where I can get a complete line of fauna marine food product here in Canada? Online or local?

Thanks

Jordon
06-26-2014, 01:56 PM
I know Canada Corals sells it, but they are always out of stock :(

I'm on the lookout for some Fauna Marin fish food - bump.

Bowen
06-26-2014, 04:32 PM
I heard Canada Corals is short one of the people who keeps their site updated; maybe shoot them an email and ask directly?

bsung413
06-26-2014, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the info guys!! I will do that

PFoster
06-26-2014, 06:53 PM
Hi

Does anyone know where I can get a complete line of fauna marine food product here in Canada? Online or local?

Thanks

Which food are you looking for exactly?

Coral food or fish foods?

We shipped 3 order to the west coast this week but i think they were primarily coral foods.

Let me know what you are looking for and we can find out who has it instock at this exact second.

For online dealers, yeah Canada corals does not have their website entirely up to date atm. 1, its the summer, and 2 they are short handed right now. Good help is very hard to find so I definitely feel for them right now!

Canada Corals is just down the street from us.
If you need something please just send them a msg and I am sure they can get it for you.
Or let me know and I can bug them about updating the store ;)

MJC have all the coral foods in stock and the additives.

BRS has them in stock and more on the way.

And we have a bunch of other stores that are not forum sponsors with the additives and foods in stock that are not forum sponsors so i dont think its fair to mention them here. but feel free to pm me.

PFoster
06-26-2014, 06:54 PM
I know Canada Corals sells it, but they are always out of stock :(

I'm on the lookout for some Fauna Marin fish food - bump.

Hey Jordon,
Which fish food are you looking for?

xenon
06-26-2014, 07:02 PM
I need to pick up some things from RW today or tomorrow so if you send me a list of what you are looking for, we can ship them out to you quickly.

bsung413
06-26-2014, 07:18 PM
Great!!!

Thanks guys~ I will make up my list ASAP

Jordon
06-26-2014, 07:36 PM
Hey Jordon,
Which fish food are you looking for?

The Soft shrimp pellets mainly. Probably some others while i'm at it lol :smile:

I need to pick up some things from RW today or tomorrow so if you send me a list of what you are looking for, we can ship them out to you quickly.

I'll send ya a list too. PM or contact through your website?

bsung413
07-02-2014, 01:22 AM
I have PM you, did you see them??