PDA

View Full Version : Corals From GTA?

hunggi74
06-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Hello everyone. I'm going to TO July 6th for a couple of weeks. I've got a date set for a tour of all the LFS and online vendors courtesy of Taipan. I'll be picking some frags up for myself but I was wondering if anyone one else wants something from there? Of course there will be some stipulations:

Ideally, you go online and find the coral you want and purchase it. I will pickup for you and bring it back. I can send you real time pics via FaceTime, or whatsapp if you want to see the pieces before you buy. I don't yet know the itinerary for the day but Frag Cave, Canada Corals Big Show Frags are all on the must see list.

I will be putting my corals in my checked luggage and yours will be there as well. My flight arrives on Friday July 18th at 11:30pm. Ideally, you can meet me in vancouver that night to pick up your purchases. I really do not have room in my tank to hold corals and my tank will have been neglected for almost two weeks by the time I return.

I'm in the process of asking the vendors about DOA issues and will relay their reply once I get it.

Let me know via PM if you're interested or have any questions or concerns. I'd like to make this as easy and enjoyable experience for everyone involved. If it gets to be a logistical nightmare then it won't happen. No harm in putting this out there though?

hunggi74
06-24-2014, 04:32 PM
Bumpity bump bump

reefermadness
06-26-2014, 12:15 AM
Are you buying the corals the same day as your flight? I would highly recommend that.

hunggi74
06-26-2014, 05:33 AM
No, the tour is on Tuesday or Wednesday. Any purchases will be kept at an LFS close to the airport for pickup Friday before I fly out.